Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

My Bed Much Facing Bedroom Door.... Okay Or Bad?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My Bed much Facing Bedroom door.... Okay Or Bad?

DUN CHANGE CAN OR NOT? zz

bedroomg.jpg

Last time my bed face directly to my bedroom door, also no problem.

But better ask professional.. hehee..

my friend tell me door cannot point to bed, it like going to H E L L. I not sure true or not but better seek for advice.

i think up to individual.

Edited by dean

my friend tell me door cannot point to bed, it like going to H E L L. I not sure true or not but better seek for advice.

i think up to individual.

My Fengshui Master place my bed directly to door, but i think is okay cos I now change to a better house soon.

My Bed much Facing Bedroom door.... Okay Or Bad?

DUN CHANGE CAN OR NOT? zz

bedroomg.jpg

床头宜斜对着门口

无论如何放置睡床,横放也好,直放也好,床头都应斜对着大门,使人能够在躺下时,可以轻易便能看到门口。这有两个好处:一是从心理上而言,看到门口便能知道有什么人进入或离开自己的房间,因而有一份安全感,尤其在自己半睡半醒警觉性低的时候,知道有什么人进出,便更是重要,即使没有人进出,看见门口亦总是比较安心。二是从气的运行方面而言,斜向门口,可以使自己吸纳自门口进入的新鲜之气。

床忌着房门

床如果直接对着房门,不管是床头对着房门,还是床尾对着房门,或是床身某一部分对着房门,都不宜,而其中以床头或床尾直接对着房门最不利。

床头宜斜对着门口

无论如何放置睡床,横放也好,直放也好,床头都应斜对着大门,使人能够在躺下时,可以轻易便能看到门口。这有两个好处:一是从心理上而言,看到门口便能知道有什么人进入或离开自己的房间,因而有一份安全感,尤其在自己半睡半醒警觉性低的时候,知道有什么人进出,便更是重要,即使没有人进出,看见门口亦总是比较安心。二是从气的运行方面而言,斜向门口,可以使自己吸纳自门口进入的新鲜之气。

床忌着房门

Lots of friends tell me not good too, but my Fengshui master say okay. I feel also okay. haha..

Can lets us know what will happen if place directly door? Like not good, what not good?

床头宜斜对着门口

床忌着房门

so i'm not 直對﹐而是算斜對是吧﹖

I got a lesson from my FSM on this topic. He got a simple explanation to it. He says in older days, many ppl stays in a house. If the bed is facing the door, whoever too soundly asleep sleep until leg spread wide wide mouth open big big, other family members see liao not nice. But nowadays only small family stays in a house so its ok. :P

I got a lesson from my FSM on this topic. He got a simple explanation to it. He says in older days, many ppl stays in a house. If the bed is facing the door, whoever too soundly asleep sleep until leg spread wide wide mouth open big big, other family members see liao not nice. But nowadays only small family stays in a house so its ok. :P

This mde me laugh and is the most sensible post on this thread! :good:

Interesting Fsm. Joking or real leh?

My FSM is one old grandpa. Myths like bed facing the door, he got logical explanation to it and is not like what we think ghost come in straight from door not good for you or whatever 'mi xin' thinking we have.

Edited by rl_ry

every year the feng shui changes.

anything ( furniture, position of ur stuff, colour, etc etc.. ) that is good this year, might not be good next year.

anything bad this year, might be good for next year.

seek pro advice...

Hi all,

Im not too concern about ur bed facing the door, but rather, the backing of ur bed is facing the window.

In feng shui term, having ur bed facing the window will make u insecure and resulting in a poor rest time.

In landform fengshui (峦头), we talk about the Left Green Dragon, Right White tiger, Front Red Sparrow, Back Turtle.

左青龙,右白虎,前朱雀,后玄武.

If u have the back of the bed facing the window (By having the back against the window, i meant when u lie on ur bed, the top of ur head is facing the window), u will not have any solid backing. Thus, there will be feeling of uneasiness, not having a good night rest.

If the facing is recommended by ur FSM, maybe he is using a different system.

But the fundamental of Feng Shui should not be ignore, as the phrase 左青龙,右白虎,前朱雀,后玄武 has been around for as long as the 1st documented feng shui book is around. Much of the present system commonly used today revolved around this 4 phrases.

An example is 前朱雀, a low lying area in front of ur unit or hse. This area is used to gather "气“ in term of 玄空飞星 system.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi all,

Im not too concern about ur bed facing the door, but rather, the backing of ur bed is facing the window.

In feng shui term, having ur bed facing the window will make u insecure and resulting in a poor rest time.

In landform fengshui (峦头), we talk about the Left Green Dragon, Right White tiger, Front Red Sparrow, Back Turtle.

左青龙,右白虎,前朱雀,后玄武.

If u have the back of the bed facing the window (By having the back against the window, i meant when u lie on ur bed, the top of ur head is facing the window), u will not have any solid backing. Thus, there will be feeling of uneasiness, not having a good night rest.

If the facing is recommended by ur FSM, maybe he is using a different system.

But the fundamental of Feng Shui should not be ignore, as the phrase 左青龙,右白虎,前朱雀,后玄武 has been around for as long as the 1st documented feng shui book is around. Much of the present system commonly used today revolved around this 4 phrases.

An example is 前朱雀, a low lying area in front of ur unit or hse. This area is used to gather "气“ in term of 玄空飞星 system.

Rdgs,

Ara

Hi

There is what we called “ 平阳一穴胜千峰“. "Animals" theory application is subjective.

Hi IVy,

平阳一穴胜千峰

平阳一穴 - To translate from my understanding, It means a vast piece of flat land, but with 1 mould or small mountain in it.

The flat land is refer to as an underlying dragon hidden away. The mould or small hill is the place where the dragon's head pop up.

Hence why it is superior (胜千峰) is because the 龙穴 is present at the land.(Mould or small hill)

Would it be wrong to apply the theory in a room?

Rdgs,

Ara