Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Cellini Calypso Sofa on sale @ $980 for selected colour only....saw it on strait times today, do call them up if any r interested.

The $998 price is very attactive, however, I went down to check and it is limited to certain colours only. The sales person says these are export models, hence, the sofas are already pre-upholstered. However, if you don't mind the standard colours, then the it is of great value.

Instead I bought the systhetic rattan dining table with 4 chairs for only $998 -this one is even better value than the sofa. You gotta check it out!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am just as amazed as many here that there is actually a FAN CLUB for a sofa!! ahaha

But can someone help me out here... $980 is for what material?

Does it come in full leather?

I shall go take a look soon! :)

I am just as amazed as many here that there is actually a FAN CLUB for a sofa!! ahaha

But can someone help me out here... $980 is for what material?

Does it come in full leather?

I shall go take a look soon! :)

I was curious about that too!

It seems you either love it..... or don't. My wife sat on it for exactly 30seconds and I gave it a few minutes and wanted to like it. But couldn't. I guess people have different expectations for sofas. Probably borne out of personal experience and preference.

I was curious about that too!

It seems you either love it..... or don't. My wife sat on it for exactly 30seconds and I gave it a few minutes and wanted to like it. But couldn't. I guess people have different expectations for sofas. Probably borne out of personal experience and preference.

same sentiments!

although this soft set is really value for money, i guess i can't compromise on comfort (my preference) and practicality.

same sentiments!

although this soft set is really value for money, i guess i can't compromise on comfort (my preference) and practicality.

I'm so with you dude.

Sofas have to be comfortable and practical and although the package is very tempting, I couldn't compromise on this thing in the house.

I can compromise on a lot but sofa, mattress and sound system cannot.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Calypso owners are compromising, I'm sure the sofa rocks your world. It just doesn't rock mine.... peace! :)

I'm so with you dude.

Sofas have to be comfortable and practical and although the package is very tempting, I couldn't compromise on this thing in the house.

I can compromise on a lot but sofa, mattress and sound system cannot.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Calypso owners are compromising, I'm sure the sofa rocks your world. It just doesn't rock mine.... peace! :)

No worries :)

Different pp got different taste :)

It's good to hear from different view too

Hi calypso fans... i took the bite on the promotion and got my house an all black calypso... :D

Old "bird" fans please teach me some pointers to maintain and clean the sofa. Thanks.

Hi calypso fans... i took the bite on the promotion and got my house an all black calypso... :D

Old "bird" fans please teach me some pointers to maintain and clean the sofa. Thanks.

Black should be easy .

vacuum vacuum vacuum .... 2 time per week should do :)

Did anyone buy the Calypso at $998 promo?

May I ask if the fixed combi for the promo set is <Black MacroSuede + PVC Leather> OR <Black Fabric + PVC Leather>?

Thank you. ;)

I juz ordered the sofa last weekend. But i nv ask whether is it <Black MacroSuede + PVC Leather> OR <Black Fabric + PVC Leather>. Wats is the different actually? Anyone can advise mi?

Rdgs,

Sharon

I juz ordered the sofa last weekend. But i nv ask whether is it <Black MacroSuede + PVC Leather> OR <Black Fabric + PVC Leather>. Wats is the different actually? Anyone can advise mi?

Rdgs,

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

if I'm not wrong, the structure frame of the Calypso sofa will be in PVC leather. Then.. you can choose either MacroSuede or Fabric for the cushions (the one you will be sitting and lying on). :)

Hi Sharon,

if I'm not wrong, the structure frame of the Calypso sofa will be in PVC leather. Then.. you can choose either MacroSuede or Fabric for the cushions (the one you will be sitting and lying on). :)

Hi Crystal Princess,

Yup. The frame is of PU leather. But i'm not sure of the fabric. Think shld be normal black fabric since its sooo cheap? hehe

Rdgs,

Sharon

Hi Crystal Princess,

Yup. The frame is of PU leather. But i'm not sure of the fabric. Think shld be normal black fabric since its sooo cheap? hehe

Rdgs,

Sharon

Default should be Black MacroSuede ba ....

Calypso default fabric is MacroSuede unless u want to change :)

Hi, does anyone know if the Calypso at $998 promotion still on?

Hi,

I just saw the advertisment today that they hving promo for package at 1998. Calypso sofa + bedframe + tv console and coffee table or mattress.