Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey, the Coffee table is awesome, where you got it from and how much? I tried in Cellini but they dont carry?

Hey man i got this coffee table in one of the shops in IFC can not remember but it matches the cellini sofa.

it cost about 500+ since it can serve as a dinner table for japanese style of dinning

Have been eating at my coffee table while watching TV.

My dinner table become a white elephant

Edited by eznal

Hope this can help u with ur search as it took me a long time to find a round coffee table to suit the calypso sofa

Edited by eznal

Hi

is this sofa model still popular??

I guess so . My sis told me they are still selling . But I think they got better design now . Go to their showroom and take a look ba :)

Hi everyone!

I hope someone sees this post of mine and reply, lol - I would really appreciate it!

i recently purchased the Calypso from a couple who were letting it go cos they are relocating.

it's all fabric, and i do like the color (it's a light sandy brown), but i saw the one posted by Ripples and I fell head over feet in love with the color combo!!!!!

has anyone had any experience reupholstering their Calypso?

does Cellini provide the service, or do i have to look for an independent upholsterer?

would greatly appreciate any input, thanks so much!