Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My kitchen shelve drop down today. This shows the inferior quality and cheating me of solid wood? Evidence shows he cheated. The shelve is not solid wood and broken in less than 6 months usage!

problem00004.jpg

I have not time to link them all. See all pictures for yourselves in the album.

More pictures

My kitchen shelve drop down today. This shows the inferior quality and cheating me of solid wood? Evidence shows he cheated. The shelve is not solid wood and broken in less than 6 months usage!

problem00004.jpg

I have not time to link them all. See all pictures for yourselves in the album.

More pictures

What about the warranty he given u?

Do you know his carpenter's name, ask henry to honour his warranty on the carpentry work..

Edited by zinedane

No problem bro . Just let me know when U r ready . Then I try arrange . btw , me not professional lah . Jus hobby hobby . Have not try to take interior photo yet . ha ... So wonder who will be my guinea pig...

Either U , marsh or hcbing lol....

lol . Guess everyone busy ba . From last sms with hcbing , he seem very busy too

Brother Simon,

Definitely, cant showcase anything without professional help.

Hey Marsh,

I read in your T blog that you are preparing for the customary wedding during the weekend. Congrats and double congrats that you have shifted in already. Show us the pictures okay?

Cheers.

Small carrot

Is those are really henry's workmanship, then it is horrible! Wow! That is not wear and teat but cracking. Bad!

My friends and I consider ourselves as lucky. All of us wanted to engage Henry but after he give us the stuck up reply, we avoided him.

Heng!!!

Small carrot

Is those are really henry's workmanship, then it is horrible! Wow! That is not wear and teat but cracking. Bad!

My friends and I consider ourselves as lucky. All of us wanted to engage Henry but after he give us the stuck up reply, we avoided him.

Heng!!!

Reply phone but never get things done is wasting you more time. Customers do not have time to waste better write more strict condition in BLACK and WHITE, like late delivery penalty, warranty % and penalty for any delay due to no stocks, no workers or any reasons.

One of the important condition for this industry practice is owner must hold 20% outstanding after hand over. Many things need time to tell the quality and not by one simple look. How can leak detected when the thing is not used? Warranty is very important.

Payment in full and ask for warranty later is against customer interest.

Contractor will not bother to care if the money fully paid. It is not practical to go to CASE, pursue legal action or report police later. Hold the money until all items fixed.

What about the warranty he given u?

Do you know his carpenter's name, ask henry to honour his warranty on the carpentry work..

Happen bo liao and call up henry for a chat . Update from him that the smallcarrot cabinet had been fix as it's still under warranty :)

He also ask me to help him post that , who ever send him email for quotation to resend him the mail as ID note Computer Hard Disk crash and he lost most of the mail .

:)

Hi can PM me Henry's email and contact number? Thanks.

Pm send

Btw , any Henner got air-con lobang to share ? Thinking to change up my old air-con left over by my previous owner :)

Pm send

Btw , any Henner got air-con lobang to share ? Thinking to change up my old air-con left over by my previous owner :)

i ordered from everjoint in amk ave 4. the boss Mr Lee gave very good rate and does not charge for 2 trips.

i used same aircon vendor as bro england, price is not say very cheap but their service quite good so far, need the contact?

i ordered from everjoint in amk ave 4. the boss Mr Lee gave very good rate and does not charge for 2 trips.

btw, trantrulla.. just noticed you're from Kang Ching Road. I viewed a number of units there too, not sure if yours would happen to be one of them :lol:

btw, trantrulla.. just noticed you're from Kang Ching Road. I viewed a number of units there too, not sure if yours would happen to be one of them :lol:

Thanks gal, england pass me the contact le . Will contact him this few days ....

Any name to quote to get special price ? Or will my name popular enough to get discount :P

Thanks gal, england pass me the contact le . Will contact him this few days ....

Any name to quote to get special price ? Or will my name popular enough to get discount :P

LOL... i think you just mentioned forceguy from renotalk... he initiated this group buy last time. now group buy over liao but the contact still being circulated :P

LOL... i think you just mentioned forceguy from renotalk... he initiated this group buy last time. now group buy over liao but the contact still being circulated :P

Maybe I just say , "hi , I am forceguy" :P lol .. phahahaha