Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Had been reading Renotalk forum for the past few weeks . Decided to register today and ask start to look for contractor since my 1st appointment is coming near. Can someone Pm me Henry Contact ? Btw , is he a HDB license contractor ?

Hi, can anyone PM me Henry's number? Tks a lot

I want his contact too and the address of his shop front.. Thank you.

Hi Henner Club members, may I have Henry's contact number and/or email?

Pm all send :)

Yes Henry is an HDB licence contractor :)

You can confirm it with HDB website

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
btw, trantrulla.. just noticed you're from Kang Ching Road. I viewed a number of units there too, not sure if yours would happen to be one of them :lol:

i just got my keys last week. so can't be mine. :)

For those who have had their reno done by Henry, can i ask if his 3D designs are up to scratch and interesting? Worried that the designs are plain and of the common type.

Just receive quote from Henry.

Really REASONABLE price! :rolleyes:

That's a good news :)

hello, would like to have Henry's contact as well..is he ID or just contractor?

Pm send .

Is 3D drawing provided for free when we sign up the contract with them?

This one u got to ask him wor . Cos last time , during my time , he dun have anyone to draw 3D for him

Simon, Can pass me Henry's Contact as well? Thanks!!

Pm send :)

For those who have had their reno done by Henry, can i ask if his 3D designs are up to scratch and interesting? Worried that the designs are plain and of the common type.

Hmmm .... this one i can't ans u also . Cos I dun have the 3D drawing at my time . Maybe new henner can advice?

Hmmm .... this one i can't ans u also . Cos I dun have the 3D drawing at my time . Maybe new henner can advice?

i think i'm considered a "recent" customer but also no 3D drawing wor..... :P

My kitchen shelve drop down today. This shows the inferior quality and cheating me of solid wood? Evidence shows he cheated. The shelve is not solid wood and broken in less than 6 months usage!

problem00004.jpg

I have not time to link them all. See all pictures for yourselves in the album.

More pictures

no means of disrespectful, after email henry, never reply to me for 2 weeks, sms him again, reply said wait for while and he searched for my email, finally found it , and said will get back to me. give me a feeling of not being profesional feeling. and please do a search for the works under him to get a better view.

i had decided to drop him, and go for better response.

no means of disrespectful, after email henry, never reply to me for 2 weeks, sms him again, reply said wait for while and he searched for my email, finally found it , and said will get back to me. give me a feeling of not being profesional feeling. and please do a search for the works under him to get a better view.

i had decided to drop him, and go for better response.

No problem . Henry got this problem when giving quote to new customer . Sorry to hear that too.

Would also like to carified that smallcarrot kitchen had been fixed .

There's no 3D drawing..if u want, have to pay a bit more...basically for my reno, what i want i just tell him..when comes to the kitchen part, the drawing is basically plucked out elsewhere, meaning the design is so-so like everyone has got it before..