Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi guys,

just want to check. I've been reading that Henry is the uncle-type. I'm ok with that.

But can he converse in English? My mandarin cannot make it.

The last thing i want is to have communication problems with my contractor

Edited by calezero

hi guys,

just want to check. I've been reading that Henry is the uncle-type. I'm ok with that.

I think not a problem . He does had indian and malay customer before . So I believe communication is not a problem . Y not just give him a call and test him . ha

I think not a problem . He does had indian and malay customer before . So I believe communication is not a problem . Y not just give him a call and test him . ha

haha....thanks simon.

Dont mind can PM me his contact? Keen to engage him. Will be receiving my keys by end of March.

Dear peeps,

Not sure if this is allowed but since we are already talking about the company....the website is http://idnote.sg/ so interested party can email or contact them.

thanks Neoby. I always thought Henry is located at Woodlands (or was it Supersimon's house which is at Woodlands, that I got confused with...?:P)

Hi everyone and especially to those thinking of hiring Henry's service, just go for it. Henry is worth every penny is all I can say to those existing and potential customers. My house was done up by him two years ago and recently asked him to revisit my place for a small job and guess what my brothers and sisters? He came without skipping a beat. By the way, we didnt have any problem with Henry though the kitchen floor tilers were changed midway coz of some issues and very quickly, Henry replaced an equivalent and capable group of tilers that did a good job.

I would not say his service is cheaper than others out there coz there are many cheap ones but i must warn that what you pay is what you get and his is quite reasonable. Got to make a profit otherwise what's the point of starting a business?

And bro Henry and Simon, if you are reading this, Gong Hei Fatt Choi! My house is always a showcase of your work and drop me or my wife a note if you want to drop by.

Regards from Sin Ming.

Hi Guys,

How soon before renovation starts should tiles and materials be selected?

And what are the things that needs to be prepared before renovation starts?

Edited by calezero

You called and checked? Got your 3D drawings already?

I dont have 3D design because my package doesnt include carpentry (i have my own carpenter).

Edited by calezero

Hi,

I am an Indian, Tamil speaking. No knowledge of Mandarin. He is fairly like uncle type. But, can use simple english to convey idea.

Reno is on-going. PM me if you need more info. Glad to help.

If anything wrong, he will make right. Anything as i said, PM me as your concerns can be quite specific. Mine were before I started... haha...

hi guys,

Hi there,

I am surprised he took deposit before you started work. In any case, i dun think you need to worry coz he is honest up till now. My reno ongoing (wiring done, painting ongoing now. carpenter bringing in fixtures next week). My second payment will be end of this week.

From my experience, he is honest. Whatever that I add in on top of my quote, he charges. Some may not like this as there are no "free" things thrown in. But I prefer someone who charges me for the work that I need and then add on if i need more later than to charge me extra and front-load me and throw "free bies" later.

You can sms him and/or email him to remind you. He replies my SMS fast. But that could be coz I need to talk to him in the fastest time as my work is on-going. In short, i think there is no need to worry too much. He is aware that renotalk is all about him. He would not want anyone to boycott him. haha...

Hope this helps.

Hi Guys,

Would like to know what sort of timetable does Henry work with?

i.e: How soon before renovation starts should tiles and materials be selected?

And what are the things that needs to be prepared before renovation starts?

I have engaged Henry and my reno is starting around 20 Mar.

But since my first payment in Jan, he has not followed up with me on anything.

Getting worried.

Hi there,

I am surprised he took deposit before you started work. In any case, i dun think you need to worry coz he is honest up till now. My reno ongoing (wiring done, painting ongoing now. carpenter bringing in fixtures next week). My second payment will be end of this week.

From my experience, he is honest. Whatever that I add in on top of my quote, he charges. Some may not like this as there are no "free" things thrown in. But I prefer someone who charges me for the work that I need and then add on if i need more later than to charge me extra and front-load me and throw "free bies" later.

You can sms him and/or email him to remind you. He replies my SMS fast. But that could be coz I need to talk to him in the fastest time as my work is on-going. In short, i think there is no need to worry too much. He is aware that renotalk is all about him. He would not want anyone to boycott him. haha...

Hope this helps.

Hi george2,

Thanks for the info. Gave me a peace of mind.

As this is my first reno, was very confused on the entire process and sequence of events.

Not sure what comes first and what comes later.

Perhaps I should also be abit more pro-active and start to schedule appointments with him.