Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All

My reno was completed in Dec last year. Two weeks ago, I gave Henry a call wrt some enquiries. No one picked up the call (probably he was bz at that time). 10 min later, he automatically called me back. This shows that he provides good after sales service even though full payment was made.

LOL . Henry just call me a few days back .... we still keep in contact even after 3 years .... hahaha ...

But this time round it's about business . He's engaging me to be his interior photographer to shoot a few of his project .

Stay tune when I got new photo to upload :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm engaging him. But different from all of you..Very disappointed with him.

Engaging him becoz of good review..but now very disappointed.

1 of renotalk member have warned me not to engage him before.

But becoz his price is quite reasonable i go with him as we are on very tight budget.

Just to warn everyone who want to engage him please be caution.

I might create my T-blog soon. I will post my review there.

I'm engaging him. But different from all of you..Very disappointed with him.

Engaging him becoz of good review..but now very disappointed.

1 of renotalk member have warned me not to engage him before.

But becoz his price is quite reasonable i go with him as we are on very tight budget.

Just to warn everyone who want to engage him please be caution.

I might create my T-blog soon. I will post my review there.

Maybe u like to share more so that we can give advice.

Will it be some misunderstanding going around or some coordination problem .

Are you using only him or different group of contractor? Sometime by out sourcing too much it make it really hard to coordinate

I sent an enquiry message to ID note via their website... and someone called Jonathan messaged me after I nv pick up my hp (was in the middle of meetings). Any reviews about this person? Thanks in advance!

I sent an enquiry message to ID note via their website... and someone called Jonathan messaged me after I nv pick up my hp (was in the middle of meetings). Any reviews about this person? Thanks in advance!

Never heard about him . Is he work under henry also ?

was talking to a forum member over facebook to consider taking ID note as my ID and Contractor for my DIY house reno.

He engaged ID note before and this is what he share

Cons

1. He is not direct contractor. still a middleman , meaning there is still cheaper then him like Bee Hin Kee etc
  2. He like to use the term package and due to this when you remove an item from a list the drop if very very low. He asked me for future suggestions
  3. everything ok before u sign , not ok after u sign on paper, advice to take note whatever he said or promise
  4. top up is needed for tiles above $3 while others would mind absorbing $3.50 range
  5. he will charge a price and wont reduce to any amount with his thousand reason to backup his cost.
  6. carpentary not the top material used for the price u paid
  7. more suit for BTO quick money project

Pros:

1. he gives the best material he can find on the market
  2. he is fast
  3. attentive and share opinion

Please let me know if you disagree with the above details, Ive invited the guy to this forum,

Hi,

good to read all the useful information here and thankful for that. Btw, is Henry an ID or contractor? Could you also PM his contact details pls?

Thank You

Edited by Razor Rahman