Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pweisen

7% Gst For Agent

GST is collected by the gov, make sure that the company the agent is representing issue a invoice with GST component in it.

If u r daring u can choose not to pay, i wonder if the gov will come chasing after u. Anyone has any experience? Want to share?

The govt doesn't come after you. The company is the one to come after you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sometimes I wonder if the agent will cut back the efforts he spends on a client's case if the latter pays him less for the service? It's human nature for us to give more focus to the clients who are giving us more $$$? Hmm...

Is this a question or a statement?? :unsure:

How does the agent knows that the client is going to pay him less for the service? S/He will only know when getting the commission, by which time the service is already provided and efforts all spent liao.

Is this a question or a statement?? :unsure:

How does the agent knows that the client is going to pay him less for the service? S/He will only know when getting the commission, by which time the service is already provided and efforts all spent liao.

Haha it's a question lah.

Hi,

Do you all have to pay extra $80 to your agents for the resale application fee? What's the norm like? Is this $80 absorbed by the agents?

Thanks. :)

The administrative fee (inclusive of 7% GST ) is for the processing of a resale application. Depending on the mode of submission and the flat type, the administrative fee payable by each buyer and seller are as follows:

Flat Type Administrative Fee for Processing of Resale Application

1 & 2-room

by post/hand : $50

via e-Resale/HDB-ResaleNet System : $30

3-room & larger

by post/hand : $80

via e-Resale/HDB-ResaleNet System : $60

Note:

i. Administrative fee is non-refundable.

ii.Payment can be made in cash/cheque/cashier's order/money order.

iii.Payment can only be made by credit card/cash card for application submitted via e-Resale.

vi.Payment for applications submitted by agents from agencies accredited under the Singapore Accredited Estate Agencies (SAEA) scheme via HDB-ResaleNet System must be by GIRO.

Source HDB

So if your agent submitted via e-submission. then you're overcharged. few agents absorb most don't.

Hi,

Do you all have to pay extra $80 to your agents for the resale application fee? What's the norm like? Is this $80 absorbed by the agents?

Thanks. :)

Hi me too pay for the $80 for the resale dont know wat administration charges. Is it a norm? Anyone or agent can advise?

Hi me too pay for the $80 for the resale dont know wat administration charges. Is it a norm? Anyone or agent can advise?

This $80 is the resale application fee charged by HDB.

Edited by forgotten