Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you pm me to let me know what are you exact scope of services?

I am thinking of going direct to contractor for the reno of my 4-rm flat instead of going through interior designer.

Thank you!

Hi annjoy,

We are dealing with "wet work trade"- which is on hacking, laying any type of tiles on floor and wall, built concrete wall, and conceal piping.

We will provide service to help you select concept tiles.

We may provide you idea on how to renovate your house as my partner is a professional id himself, no extra charge.

It's definitely a good deal, pls see pm.. ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Good day Tiler Seng,

Pls PM me on the below:

I'm changing my kitchen toilet bath tub(previous owner's) to shower screen.

If possible provide break down of below..add where i might hv missed out or remove where its not needed. Thanks!

1- need to remove existing bath tub

2- touch-up affected area aft dismantling bathtub- need to lay 2 bottom rows of wall tiles where the existing bath tub is. CANNOT FIND MATCHING TILES, so i've shortlisted the closest design/color @ Hafary ysterday.

3- Hack and relay whole toilet flooring as existing tiles are slippery :( Est size of toilet floor=6feet by 10feet [will be the same tile as above ]

4- Shower kerb for shower screen [ I'll look for tempered glass frame less shower screen myself ]

5- might hv to alter inlet/outlet pipping @ shower area

6- how much to install the following if i buy the items myself. I'll be replacing existing one: shower mixture in the shower area & basin tap= for both master and kitchen toilet.

7- Alteration of inlet/outlet piping fr washing machine. Currently the washing machine water wet the toilet floor as the outlet pipe is not underneath the toilet tiles.

Pls provide the closest estimate $$ for the above list.

I'd also like to replace the existing kitchen hob & hood(canopy style/country). The hood from canopy style to the normal hood.

I thnk this one hv to see bfore you tell me the $$.

Thanks!

Good day Tiler Seng,

Pls PM me on the below:

If possible provide break down of below..add where i might hv missed out or remove where its not needed. Thanks!

2- touch-up affected area aft dismantling bathtub- need to lay 2 bottom rows of wall tiles where the existing bath tub is. CANNOT FIND MATCHING TILES, so i've shortlisted the closest design/color @ Hafary ysterday.

3- Hack and relay whole toilet flooring as existing tiles are slippery :( Est size of toilet floor=6feet by 10feet [will be the same tile as above ]

4- Shower kerb for shower screen [ I'll look for tempered glass frame less shower screen myself ]

6- how much to install the following if i buy the items myself. I'll be replacing existing one: shower mixture in the shower area & basin tap= for both master and kitchen toilet.

7- Alteration of inlet/outlet piping fr washing machine. Currently the washing machine water wet the toilet floor as the outlet pipe is not underneath the toilet tiles.

I'd also like to replace the existing kitchen hob & hood(canopy style/country). The hood from canopy style to the normal hood.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Is this a HDB flat or condo?

i've some Q&A please refer to my pm to you.... :paint:

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you PM me the quote for hacking wall and floor tiles for two toilet and of course the cost of laying new tiles.

Can you also provide the quote for hacking HDB stove and sink support?

Thks.

BTW my flat is HDB 5 room resale flat.

Good day Tiler Seng,

Pls PM me on the below:

Hi mhf

you have pm.

:)

Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng,

You have good responses here. Please see my PM.

I am interested to hack some walls, build hollow block concrete wall with concealed pipings, hack all tiles and retile. The amount of wall to hack is about 49ft. The amount of hollow block concrete wall to rebuild is about 26ft. i need to hack and retile a 3rm WC and Shower floor only, kitchen hack wall, floor and beam and retile floor only. i also need to remove piping and install s/s piping, some concealed in the hollow block concrete wall.

Can you give me a best quote?

Hello,

I'm looking for retiling for floor/installation/overall for 2 HDB 5 room toilets.

Please PM/forward me your email for me to send out the queries.

Thanks and cheers

Lim

Hi Tiler Seng,

You have good responses here. Please see my PM.

I am interested to hack some walls, build hollow block concrete wall with concealed pipings, hack all tiles and retile. The amount of wall to hack is about 49ft. The amount of hollow block concrete wall to rebuild is about 26ft. i need to hack and retile a 3rm WC and Shower floor only, kitchen hack wall, floor and beam and retile floor only. i also need to remove piping and install s/s piping, some concealed in the hollow block concrete wall.

Can you give me a best quote?

Hi ossify you have pm ;)

Hello,

I'm looking for retiling for floor/installation/overall for 2 HDB 5 room toilets.

Please PM/forward me your email for me to send out the queries.

Thanks and cheers

Lim

Hi Lim, you have pm... :)

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you give me a quote for hacking 2 toilets and one kitchen.

Its for a old resale condo.

there is a bath tub and vanity table in the master toliet.

Please quote based on concealed piping

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you give me a quote for hacking 2 toilets and one kitchen.

Its for a old resale condo.

there is a bath tub and vanity table in the master toliet.

Please quote based on concealed piping

hi ahbudden, you have pm.