Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Would like to know the cost of the following for 3 room S model (those old units with one toilet only). Pls quote based on no-frill i.e. simple and average quality

- remove wall tiles in kitchen and toilet

- supply and lay wall tiles in kitchen and toilet

- build wall cabinet for kitchen 6 feet

- build stove and sink base with enclosed storage alumnium doors (81 inches), tiled worktop

- install new cooker and sink

- remove old WC and install WC (already bought)

- remove old face sink and install new sink

Pls itemise cost for me. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pls quote me for removing vinyl flooring and tiling the living room plus two bedrooms.

If you do this, also quote separately for painting the walls.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can you provide me with your best quote for (email: foodiezz@yahoo.com.sg or PM me)

(1) Hack kitchen wall tiles (480sqft)

(2) Lay kitchen wall tiles (480sqft w/ tiles S$2.50/sqft)

(3) Hack kitchen floor tiles (180sqft)

(4) Lay kitchen floor tiles (180sqft w/ tiles S$2.50/sqft)

(5) Water proofing for kitchen

(6) Hack Living room floor tiles + skirting (262sqft)

(7) Lay Living room floor tiles + skirting (262sqft w/ tiles S$2.50/sqft)

Pls let me know how long you need to complete.

thanks

springsummer, you have pm :)

Hi Seng

how much to hack and tile for 4 bedroom area size of 80sqm and also the wall tile of the kitchen and 2x toilet thanks...

Works had completed....will upload photos later. Satisfied with uncle seng and his (worker or partner or friend, don't know and didn't ask too) workmanship.

hi can you email me the cost of hacking my flooring and retiling? mine is a 5rm hdb 123sm..just an estimation wld do as I do not have the soft copy of my house floor plan. Just the 3 bedrooms, living , dining and kitchen. pls email me at allylydiana@hotmail.com. thanks

Hi lydiana,

do you need to replace kitchen wall tiles? since you have a fax copy, may you fax to us at 62576444 or scan and email to Ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

Regards,
Ronald

QUOTE (lydiana @ Nov 11 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi can you email me the cost of hacking my flooring and retiling? mine is a 5rm hdb 123sm..just an estimation wld do as I do not have the soft copy of my house floor plan. Just the 3 bedrooms, living , dining and kitchen. pls email me at allylydiana@hotmail.com. thanks
Edited by Tiler Seng

Hi,

Please quote me the following services:

Hack floor and wall tiles for all rooms (3.5 room flat, 81 sqm)

Tiling for 1 bathroom

Thanks.

Will be signing contract with with him and his partner ronald coming Monday. Start work in next friday and tile work following Wednesday. Will post feedback about the tiling skill and services. Expect to be completed within 4 to 6 weeks.

Total cost for my 2 toliets, kitchen and living and dinning, balcony, long bath and plumbing is about 15K without tile cost. Include hacking cost of my old resale 133 sqm hdb flat. 3 others room will be laminate floor.

After signing the contract. Within 4 days get the hdb permit. Ah seng Hacker completed hacking within 3 working day. Currently tiling of 2 toilets and kitchen almost complete. Overall workmanship is good for the 2 toilets and kitchen. Still left with kitchen and 2 toilets floor, bathtub and kitchen sink stand.

The actual workmanship will be tested coming week when his tiler lay my living and dining area as i am using the 800*800 tiles which requires a lot of skill!

Initial is for him to do tiling, but end up plastering,toilets door and electrical also let him manage. Will update his plaster man and electrician skill when completed.

One things, Ah Seng is not doing the tiling work himself. He manage his tilers and do the quality control. His partner Ronald do the managing of whole project. I talk the the tilers, most of them are Malaysia with more than 20 years experiences.

Edited by Marcus168