Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler Seng,

Am looking at hacking my existing floor tiles in 4-rm HDB flat and lay with homogenous ones. Pls PM me ur email so i can email u my floor plan for a quotation. Thanks.

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Hi Tiler Seng,

My place is located in Marine parade and is a 5rm point block , will need quote individually for

1) hacking of existing kitchen wall & floor tiles

2) supply and lay wall tiles up to ceiling height and floor tiles with water proofing

3) supply and construct L shape kitchen cabinet base with side tiles finishing

4) supply and construct fridge and washing machine base with full tiles finishing

5) Demolishing existing holow block wall between foyer and kitchen for new kitchen entrance

6) Dismantling and disposal of 2xwardrobes , kitchen cabinet and main balcony sliding doors

PS: Neighbour interested to do quotation together

Thanks

Hi Tiler Seng,

Are you able to PM your contact. I am looking for tiling service for my 4rm flat at Serangoon.

Thanks!

Hi lamchinsiong you got PM :)

Dear All,

It has been 6 months since we posted in Renotalk, thanks to all you whose given me & Seng alot of support & encouragement, all the little PM and direct messages from you to keep us moving :rofl: any enquiry- we believed we do respond them seriously, any confirmed jobs- we knew we did not let any of you down.

Today, we gained alittle well-known and are well accepted by you, that makes us feel encouraging and felt worth of affords,

moving forward, we are looking into any possibly to lowest the reno price for you and keep improving our quality so to gain your continuous support.

Coming week is our Lunar New Year, and we are one year older again!

As we are closing our work of the year from 8th of Feb, we are fortunate to obtain a new customer from Marine Parade and is going to start demolition work on the last day of Lunar new year eve :P

"Announcement"....any new enquiry please contact Seng at ** during my official leave from monday 8th Feb to 28th Feb. i'll see you again from 1st of March and so on"

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year to All forumers!! :yeah:

Have been wanting to share my experience with you all for sometime but got busy. We had a minor job of overlaying of tiles in our bathrooms. After reading this forum, I contacted Ronald. He immediately sent us a quote and gave convenient dates. We selected the tiles from SBH and gave him the model nos. Two days before the work date, the tiles were delivered at our place. On the actual day of work, his supervisor and worker came promptly. The work was done very efficiently, without any hassles and Ronald himself came at the end of both days to see the work. Not only did they charge a very reasonable rate, but they also did not charge for the excess tiles, which they could not return. We were quite happy with the level of commitment shown in doing even a minor job. Best of luck to them for expanding their business and hope they continue their work with the same spirit.

Dear All,

It has been 6 months since we posted in Renotalk, thanks to all you whose given me & Seng alot of support & encouragement, all the little PM and direct messages from you to keep us moving :rofl: any enquiry- we believed we do respond them seriously, any confirmed jobs- we knew we did not let any of you down.

Today, we gained alittle well-known and are well accepted by you, that makes us feel encouraging and felt worth of affords,

moving forward, we are looking into any possibly to lowest the reno price for you and keep improving our quality so to gain your continuous support.

Coming week is our Lunar New Year, and we are one year older again!

As we are closing our work of the year from 8th of Feb, we are fortunate to obtain a new customer from Marine Parade and is going to start demolition work on the last day of Lunar new year eve :P

"Announcement"....any new enquiry please contact Seng at ** during my official leave from monday 8th Feb to 28th Feb. i'll see you again from 1st of March and so on"

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year to All forumers!! :yeah:

Uncle,

Before you go new year to HUAT, can quote me the below pls:

Hello

I saw very good feedback and want to find out from you how much it will cost for you to renovate 4-room resale:

1) Hack entire kitchen floor and wall tiles

2) 2 toilets wall and floor tiles

3) Lay white tiles to kitchen floor only no wall (want cheapest tiles)

4) white Wall tiles and anti-slip floor tiles to 2 toilets (all white colour - look for the cheapest $1.00 per piece)

5) Plumbing services including installing 2 toilet bowls

6) Two sink with vanity top (solid surface)

7) Install shower screen

8) replace toilet doors (pd doors)

9) Install kitchen cabinets (want to include Sliding baskets from Ikea)

10) Kitchen sink and cooking stove on post form top

11) Install heater

12) Eletrical works to replace lightings in whole house including switch panels

13) Dismantle 1 bedroom cabinet

14) Painting of whole house including main door, bedroom door and front door grilles

thanks. Huat ah.

mirami@gmail.com

hi! im not sure if you will be able to help, but is it possible to change the color of marble tiles? dun like the cdark green color of marble for bathroom wall n floor tiles. was wondering if it's possible to change the color vs hacking n replacing them. wld apprec your help! thanks!

hi! im not sure if you will be able to help, but is it possible to change the color of marble tiles? dun like the cdark green color of marble for bathroom wall n floor tiles. was wondering if it's possible to change the color vs hacking n replacing them. wld apprec your help! thanks!

Hi Black coffee is gonna change the colour of marble tiles and is gonna make the green darker... :furious: (just joking)

Why not you try spray painting i've PM you the detail.

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Hi Tiler Seng,

Pls quote me to supply and lay homogenous tiles for:

- living and 3 bed rooms lay tiles,

- kitchen and 2 toilets floor and wall tiles.

Plus hacking the above old tiles.

Thks in advance

greenhouse.

Dear Tiler Seng/ Roland

I need to overlay homogeneous floor tiles in my kitchen and do cement base for cabinets. Want to do raised based in master bed toilet floor to install shower screen too. Pls PM me if you are available. I can send floor plan to you.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!

:)

hi tiler seng,

can you give me a quote if we want to redo 2 toilets?

-overlay floor and wall tiles (is overlaying for wall tiles ok? will the tiles pop out eventually?)

-change pipings and fittings

-bath tub in master bath

-install water heater

thanks.