proposedlayout.jpg

you may view my floorplan and actual picture of the flat at:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/lofiversion/...php/t29042.html

it's a resale flat and currently I'm staying there

please PM me with ur quotation

thanks

Hi vhardono, will revert soon.

Thanks & Regards.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Tiler Seng,

I will send you a pm.

You may email me with your quotation at eteo66@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Teo

Hi Tiler Seng,

I will send you a pm.

You may email me with your quotation at eteo66@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Teo

Hi Tiler Seng,

Still haven't heard a quote from you yet.

I have sent you a pm a few days ago.

Thanks

eteo66@yahoo.com

Hi Tiler Seng,

Still haven't heard a quote from you yet.

I have sent you a pm a few days ago.

Thanks

eteo66@yahoo.com

Hi teo, i've pm you. sorry for late reply due to ching meng lah

Regards, :(

HI tiler seng, I would like to tile up the wall in my backyard as I'm using it as a wet kitchen/washing area, the area is about 28 sq meters.

Hi Tiler Seng,

I'll like to hack away my built-in wardrobe in one of my rooms. There're 2 that is from the floor to ceiling, and another 3 from floor to mid level. My flat is a 4 room HDB and only 1 room requires hacking of the wardrobe.

May i have a quote for that.

Hi Tiler Seng,

I'll like to hack away my built-in wardrobe in one of my rooms. There're 2 that is from the floor to ceiling, and another 3 from floor to mid level. My flat is a 4 room HDB and only 1 room requires hacking of the wardrobe.

May i have a quote for that.

Hi dart, am confuss...

hack one x full Ht wardrobe x L ? ft?

remove 3 x mid level wardrobe x L ? ft?

Is that correct?

Regards,

hihi, may i knw why do u need the address when i have already given u the measurement? can u pls enlighten me?

hi, i am still waiting for your reply! have email my address as requested but without the unit number!

hi, i am still waiting for your reply! have email my address as requested but without the unit number!

sorry pls see my reply email.. :(

Hi Guys,

Just when you were wondering why we did not reply to your request, you can be sure that we were very busy with site work lah... :P

i have been super busy arranging works for Seng and so is Seng himself, and i've been very greedy to do more then residential reno since i've learned commercial design & project management for the last 4.5 years before i joint venture with Seng as well known "Tiler Seng"

inorder to do more, i've recently joint venture with another partner my war friend- Patrick Tay, our newly set up company names "designer house infinity pte ltd" which is to be GST (Residential Renovation will still be contract under "Designer House" without GST) and mainly on commercial project, likewise maintainance work for Cosmetic Brand counter in Shopping center, Reinstatement work & Renovation work for shop, Office & Boutique.

Patrick & i have a long history, we both start to know each other as we learn, we both are in a same status on handling jobs,

when i was in KL renovating icon shop "Club Monaco" & 2 storey Boutique "Juicy Couture in KL Pavilion, i broke my leg and luckily to had him taking over my position to completed the Boutiques, here are some picture for memory...

DSC00121.jpg

Before picture- during site survey

DSC01697-1.jpg

After Transform- Hack down 2nd floor concrete slab for new construction steel staircase,

Remove existing facade completely, and installed with full Ht tempered glass panel.

The 2 Arch in Black are Black Corian.

DSC01701.jpg

Close View from the street front- staircase without support either from ceiling or from floor,

only depending on structure pull all by itself.

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

Edited by Tiler Seng

and Juicy Cuture... highly recommended for girls who want to be sweet & different...

DSC00042.jpg

before- view from side of KL street

DSC01711.jpg

Transform- full glass & spray painted facade, i visited the shop recently, the PU paint still looks new

DSC01730.jpg

Another entrance from inside building- not just facade but it constructed with blood & sweat

DSC01719.jpg

structures stairs that almost killed me- it was done with concrete & re-constructed with metal

due to weight load

DSC01746.jpg

the marble on & floor & gold plated finish on the railing imported from Hong Kong

DSC01768.jpg

the decorative ceiling feature imported from US arrived 2 two days before hand over-

my guys completed with amazing speed just nice for handover...

DSC01771.jpg

View from Upper floor- the decorative wall paint done by a team of Artist from USA

DSC01740.jpg

Nice shopping environment