Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Mr Tiler

Sent u an sms earlier .. need to re tile the current bathroom x 1 and looking for some carpentry works in there as well

havent heard back from u ..

kindly let me know a good time for u to come down for discussion and viewing

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi tiler seng,

We need to do door triming on marbles using same marble materials, do you provide labour to do and how much does it cost.

Lastest can do is when. Kindly pm for my enquiries.

Hi Evelyn, have sent you PM

Hi Evelyn, have sent you PM

Hi Tiler Seng,

We wouild like to re-tile 2 toilets, can PM your quote to supply labour to overlay 2 toilets floors and walls. We will rovide the tiles.

Thanks.

Update 2:

Not much of update other than Simon will be coming to our place today to show us the vanity top and laminate samples. The tiles we have selected will be available end of Nov so I am expecting work to start 2nd week of Dec. Will keep you guys posted.

Update 3:

The hacker came and knock out the flooring. It took 2 days to complete with just 2 banglas though could have been done must faster. The flooring started on the 3rd day ( wed) and it went on till next Tuesday. So for now all the tiling work in my hall and master bathroom is completed. I'm asking Mr Wood varnish to grind and vanish the parquet flooring today. Design house did the glass shower screen at my common bathroom and it seems to be good. The quality of the glass, finishing touches and installation went perfect.

I was recommended on a freelance painter to do up the my entire house painting and have met up with him twice.

Next week, will provide comments on the painting and Mr wood vanish job

Hi Tiler Seng,

I want to renovate my entire resale 3 room unit of 65sqm that includes

1)hacking floor and wall tiles, 2 separate toilets merge into 1 (3i)

2)Hacking 2 walls

3)Lay homo tiles to dining and living and 2 bedrooms

4)Floor and wall tiling to toilets

5)P&S + electrical work

6)Feature wall, kitchen cabinet, room cabinet, shoe + toilet cabinet

7)Painting

1) can qutoe me with pictures for 4rm hdb ?

2) Intend to install Homogenous glossy floor tiles (600x600) and skirting for whole house. But if too exp, then i will do just for living room & corriodor. And laminate flooring for 3 rooms. Do u do laminate flooring?

3) NO need tiles for utility room and toilet.

4) w/o hacking coz i didnt opt in hdb flooring.

5) Living & dinning about 321 sqft, master room about 144 sqft, bed room 2 about 108 sqft, bed room 3 about 116 sqft, skirting about 218 sqft.

6) new BTO

my email is endlssorrow@yahoo.com

Edited by endlssorrow

Hi Tiler Seng

Read about the many positive feedbacks and your life story here at RT.

My mum will be collecting her keys to a 32 years old 3I HDB resales flat on 20 Jan 2011.

She intend to do a remake with her minimal budget that she has. We are trying to confirm our contractors by year end so will appreciate if you can come back to us within the next few days.

Job required.

1) Hack floor tiles, kitchen and 2 toliet wall tiles, dismantle existing doors, windows, ceiling fans, 2 wardrobes in 2 bedrooms, misc small fittings. Intend also to hack down the wall that separates the living room and the kitchen. Also want to hack down the wall that separate the 2 toliets.

2) Supply and layer homo floor tiles for living, nonslip kitchen floor and toliets, homo wall tiles for kitchen and 2 toliets, waterproofing for kitchen and toliets, base for fridge, washer and cabinet

3) Supply and install rubbish chute

4) Supply and repiping whole house, install 1 kitchen sink and 1 wc, basin, shower set, instant heater

5) Supply and install kitchen cabinet with solid surface, install hob and hood, stainless steel backing at cokking area

6) Supply and install main door(can quote me for both fire rated and non) and 2 bedroom doors and 1 toliet door

7) Install and supply powder coated windows **** room and corridor bedroom, install and supply powder coated casement windows at kitchen and the other bedroom, supply and install 2 powder coated louvres windows at toliet, supply and install whole house powder coated window grills.

8) Supply and install wrought iron galvan solid core iron gate

9) Supply and plaster living, 2 bedrooms ceiling and walls

10) Supply and paint whole house inclu doors, door frames, ceiling etc

11) Supply and rewire electri cables, plugs and points.

ANy other thing that i will need to do?

U can pm me for email address or tel number. We have the floorplan currently.

I have 3 quotes currently out of which i have shortlisted one. Please kindly give me your best available price.

Thank you.

Hi Tiler Seng,

I just bought 4 Room flat on Rivervale Drive (90 Sqm).I want to do simple renovation.I will collect Keys January End and need to move in Middle of March.

Please kindly quote for the following work. I attached my existing kitchen Picture. Please see it.

1) Hack off existing floor tiles for 2 bathrooms

2) Supply and lay homogeneous floor tiles 2 bathrooms

3) Laminate the existing kitchen cabinet Skin and change hings

4) Supply labor to dismantle & install 2 wash basin with tap, shower head (mixer) and 2 toilet bowl for 2 bathrooms

5) supply and install 2 x toilet door (glass swing door)

6) installation of water tank

7) install hot/cold stainless steel pipes for 2 toilets

8) Polish Marble on Living Room

9) Varnish Parquet on three bedrooms

10) Paint whole house

11) Supply & install wardrobe on 2 bedrooms

Kitchen cabinet

http://i56.tinypic.com/11lh7ap.jpg