Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I need quotation for hacking and laying of tiles for kitchen and both bathrooms.

Mine is the 4rm resale flat.

did you do L-box ceiling too?

pandalene@gmail.com

Jolene

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to enquire your best quote for doing the following item for my 4rm (New BTO flat):-

Common Bathroom:-

to construct a L-shaped Kerb

to add a tempered glass shower screen(sliding door with top roller)

how much is your quotation?

Thank You

Candy

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

“Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.”

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

HI am new here, just bought a 4A resale with area 105sqm. I intend change the ceramic tile to homogenous 600 x600,3 bed rooms with laminate. Is it possible i cant dont do any hacking at the same time can save cost too.

I would like to know if i have my own price for tiler can i just let the ID use him as ID guy charge about $10 per/sqf, my contractor only charge $6.50 max or est $5 without hacking. FIY, i set the price for tile at max $3.50.

What is the reasonable price in e market?

HI am new here, just bought a 4A resale with area 105sqm. I intend change the ceramic tile to homogenous 600 x600,3 bed rooms with laminate. Is it possible i cant dont do any hacking at the same time can save cost too.

I would like to know if i have my own price for tiler can i just let the ID use him as ID guy charge about $10 per/sqf, my contractor only charge $6.50 max or est $5 without hacking. FIY, i set the price for tile at max $3.50.

What is the reasonable price in e market?

ok...Since you have already set the Tile price as $3.50psf, does that mean your contractor only charge you $1.50 for overlaying and include all Halauge & adhesive? If that is so and his workmanship is good please give me his contact, i would like to use him as my contractor too :dunno:

btw i personally think your ID is charging you correctly if he provide design, good service, hacking & everything needed for this job... just my 2 cents of advice hope you choose your right renovator :good:

Hi,

Please assist to quote me the renovating cost for 5room flat.

Size about 118spm. Is not big. Is a small 5room point block at Bedok south.

i.e

Hacking the whole house flooring

Hacking the 2 toilets flooring and wall tiles

Hacking the kitchen flooring

Dismantle only the kitchen cabinet

Dismantle 2 toilet storage cabinet/ sink

and etc..

Please email me at Livianwan@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Just Received some pictures from my designer to share with RT member :P :

DSC_056601.jpg

DSC_055501.jpg

DSC_045901.jpg

DSC_045301.jpg

DSC_010701.jpg

We have photograph a few done up house during the pass few weeks, time for website preparation, hope result turn out close to our expectation :good:

(Thank You so much to all our Clients for allowing us to take pictures of your done up house) :bow:

Hi Tiler Seng,

How much would it be if I require the following works:

1. Hack and retile 2 x toilet wall and floor (HDB installed wall tiles kept popping out, unless u can fix those then overlay which I doubt is workable...)

2. Replacing laminate flooring damaged by water from aircon leaks. (small areas in 2 rooms). If not possible, replacing the laminate flooring with homogeneous tiles (3 x bedrooms).

3. Remove laminate skirting and replace with homogeneous tiles. Living room + 3 bedrooms.

Oh yeah, my flat is 90sqm 4Room.

Thanks!

Edited by davincey

Hi Tiler Seng,

I need to hack and lay new tiles for my entire resale exec apartment. May I know if you allow me to view 1 or 2 of your ongoing projects ?

I am looking for quality, not lowest price.