Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Tiler Seng,

I need to hack and lay new tiles for my entire resale exec apartment. May I know if you allow me to view 1 or 2 of your ongoing projects ?

I am looking for quality, not lowest price.

i'm not sure if mine price considered the lowest, but i'm sure it's within market range ;)

Quality is definitely an answer we are trying to obtain & achelving.

i've PM you my contact please arrange with me anytime during weekday :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ronald and Ah Seng,

I am not sure if either you or Seng will receive this.

I had my new flat in Aug 2011 and it was suppose to be my dream home with my mum ( she passed away 16 Sep 2011 ). I am now stuck as I am not sure what I have to do first and being on a very tight budget, I wld rather have you come and tell me what I can and what I can have done.

No point I list the things I need or hope to do. This is my first home and I am doing alone without help ( seem like every body disappeared when you need them the most hahahaha )

So if you think you will be able to help me and if the price is right, I will definetely ask you to do it for me. I liked all the reviews that were said about you guys and in fact I read from the 1st thread up to the last and you guys sound very sincere and honest esp in this field.

You can email me jopalvh@yahoo.com

Once again thk you.

Edited by jopalvh

Hi Ronald and Ah Seng,

I am not sure if either you or Seng will receive this.

I had my new flat in Aug 2011 and it was suppose to be my dream home with my mum ( she passed away 16 Sep 2011 ). I am now stuck as I am not sure what I have to do first and being on a very tight budget, I wld rather have you come and tell me what I can and what I can have done.

No point I list the things I need or hope to do. This is my first home and I am doing alone without help ( seem like every body disappeared when you need them the most hahahaha )

So if you think you will be able to help me and if the price is right, I will definetely ask you to do it for me. I liked all the reviews that were said about you guys and in fact I read from the 1st thread up to the last and you guys sound very sincere and honest esp in this field.

You can email me jopalvh@yahoo.com

Once again thk you.

Hi Jopalvn, Thanks for reading through, we believed the returning do carry lots of wealth as long we are sincere to our Job and be fair to everyone.

Sorry about your family issue, yes we will assist you if you don't mind over-suggestion :(

Tiler Seng:

Do you do smoothening walls?

I need to resurface the wall area around a bedroom window that has been damaged by water seepage.

If you also do repair/change standard casement window, that would be great cos it's better to have the works done by same contractor.

Let me know your cost estimate if you do.

Thanks.

Hi Tiler Seng,

We will start renovating our resale 4S HDB in mid-November, our very first home! Hubby and I have been doing research in RT forum to understand better the reno process, as well as for reno ideas and reliable contractor/ID. Reading through your thread from the very first post really impresses us with your professionalism and sincerity, as well as your own life story! So we decide to contact you here :D

Our problem can be summarized in a few words: tight budget, tight timeline and little experience! With a baby coming soon (due December) and a reno project on the way, you probably can imagine the kind of stress we are facing. We can't splurge too much on the house reno, but at the same time we want the best possible environment for our little baby girl and family... :P Sorry for being long-winded but I guess it is always better to understand your client's profile, thus easier to reach a common understanding and work with each other in future :D

That's being said, we have a few things in mind for our house renovation and hope you can give us your best quotation, as well as suggestion of what we can do/should do (I guess the latter will have to depend on site viewing as well?)Please pardon me if some of my questions are real noob :P

1. There is no separation between the kitchen tiles and the living room tiles, and the same kind of tiles are used for both. The tiles are quite slippery. Any advice whether we can do hacking / tiling or overlay for the kitchen floor without affecting the living room?

2. In kitchen:

- Hacking of 2 x sink concrete support

- Since we are demolishing the 2 sink concrete support, i imagine the wall tiles will be affected. Anyway to minimize the cost? May I know the quote for hacking + tiling of kitchen wall tiles? as well as possible alternative.

- Demolish old kitchen cabinet

- Construct new L-shape kitchen cabinet (top and bottom)

- Install kitchen sink, faucet, hob and hood (will this be done by you or i have to shop for my own and arrange for installation?)

- Construct base for fridge and washing machine (please advise if it is necessary. What are the pros and cons?)

3. In MBR bathroom

- Overlay or hacking + retiling for floor tile

- Demolish old WC

- Install new WC

- Demolish old basin

- Install new basin (at a different position)

- Install L-shaped shower screen,

- Install instant water heater, shower head , faucet (will this be done by you or i have to shop for my own and arrange for installation?)

- Repiping

- I am not sure the current toilet door is usable. If im not wrong, it is a black bi-fold aluminium. How much to change a new one? And how much to paint it white?

4. In common bathroom

- Overlay or hacking + retiling for floor tile

- Demolish old WC

- Install new WC

- Install sink (now no sink, since it is placed at the kitchen)

- Install instant water heater, shower head (will this be done by you or i have to shop for my own and arrange for installation?)

- Repiping

- Change to bi-fold door

5. MBR

- Demolish old built-in wardrobe

- construct new built-in wardrobe

- As one of the wall has this concave portion, we need to "flush up" and make it even, if you get what i mean

6. Other miscellaneous

- Rewiring + plugs + power point

- Change store-room door

- Plaster + paint whole house (please let me know how many colours can I use)

- Paint + varnish 4 doors

- Is L-box / false ceiling for living room necessary? Will you be able to give me suggestion / advice on house lighting?

Woots that's sure a very long post. thank you for reading it through!

Looking forward to your reply. You can pm me or email me at lelinh.hd@gmail.com. If need to, please pm me your email so i can send you our floor plan.

Thank you and all the best!