Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi seng, my mother in law 4rm flat 20yrs old kitchen n toilet is slippery because they are very old already thinking of helping them to change to a anti slippery tile. Pls provide quote for overlaying 2 toilets and a kitchen (kitchen is like a room those old type) sorry that I not able to provide the floor plan. Can pm me est... she stay in jurong east st24

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi seng, my mother in law 4rm flat 20yrs old kitchen n toilet is slippery because they are very old already thinking of helping them to change to a anti slippery tile. Pls provide quote for overlaying 2 toilets and a kitchen (kitchen is like a room those old type) sorry that I not able to provide the floor plan. Can pm me est... she stay in jurong east st24

you can purchase anti-slip chemical, take 5mins to apply on floor to let it dry up by itself and it will last for 5 years.

Lian Seng Hin in Balestier Rd selling that before, you may check with them.

Hi Tiler Seng,

need a quote for HDB EM,

hacking and replacing tiles for the entire lower level + 2 toilets on upper level

please PM me contact and info,

Thanks

Hi Tiler Seng,

Is the labor cost for laying mosaic tiles on wall very high?

Yes much higher, selection of these tile has to be very becareful, check with tile supplier the installation method and ensure tiler get the message, thickness of the adhersive is important, grouting brand has to be right.

of coz you can choose to use normal application so to save cost, but quality will appeal differently.

Yes much higher, selection of these tile has to be very becareful, check with tile supplier the installation method and ensure tiler get the message, thickness of the adhersive is important, grouting brand has to be right.

of coz you can choose to use normal application so to save cost, but quality will appeal differently.

Thanks for your advice! As i realise the labor cost is almost double of the material cost. But understanding the process and installation method, it sure worth that kind of pricing.

To All Forumers,

My apology for not being fast respond to your enquirys for the pass two weeks,

We were stucked by overwhelming quotations...and also time for clearing accounts...income tax..like you do.

Our Designer is currently on Reservist so couldn't provide much help :dunno:

but it will be fine after this week, hope to receive your kindest understanding :(

Regards,

Ronald

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

“Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.”

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

Hi pm me

Of hacking a room.wall plus kitchen.wall on one side

Hacking or kitchen flooring plus toilet flooring n wall

3i + 1 model of 76 sqm

I just need a quotation of a change of my tiles for bedroom number 2 (Btm left)

Tile design is pearl white with glitter. Best if you have it.

Room is 4600 x 3000.

Those who need floor plan please email me or sms me!

Include hacking, relaying of tile and other misc. Net price.

Hopefully price and workmanship will be good.

The house is empty as just brought over.

Hopefully can deal and commence soon!

Thanks!

John Li

yaowen12@hotmail.com