Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi,

can I have a quotation to a simple reno.

I would just want to change the floor tiles for 2 x toilet for a 4A flat.

would prefer a non slip tile.

and also to install some toiler bars for elderly use.

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi,

can I have a quotation to a simple reno.

I would just want to change the floor tiles for 2 x toilet for a 4A flat.

would prefer a non slip tile.

and also to install some toiler bars for elderly use.

thanks

Yes please see PM ;)

Just find out that RT has restructual and rename the usual Renovation Works site to HDB, Condo, Landed and Commercial Renovation Works" Hope it works well :good:

Found out from my Admin staff that there are Forumers drop by our showroom while we were out for work.

Thanks for coming by, you might want to sms me (82008901) to see if we have sales person around to serve you :good:

if not i'll make special arrangement to come around.

Forumers can PM me if you face difficulty in your current renovation, we are most happy to reply you for solution or redirect you to relevant organiser such as CASE or HDB etc.- don't worry, no extra charge it's an added service to thanks all your support!

Finally found free time to take photograph for my ex-Boss new 3-storey house, since CNY....

it's a 5.5million semi d with private swimming pool, the house is too big for excercise all you need to do is to walk around and climb to 3 storey.

Design idea was handled by a design director in brand industry, Designer House supervised and provide schedule and project managing to complete just right before CNY for my Boss to move in.

DSC_4136_zps3e884e13.jpg

DSC_4131_zpsf2067551.jpg

DSC_4137_zpsa1efcd61.jpg

Customer has complained to me that they have send Quotation enquiry on line, he has get 10 calls on the same day from many IDs to sell off their renovation service :help:

How i feel sorry for this ID industries it has became a selling tools, it has became so commercial, can't they give us a break don't they know every house should have its own character?

"Welcome to meet your ID who can give you the most promises"- is indeed what they trying to offer to you, too good to be true? CASE has announce higher complain in Renovation industries...

Nevertheless, On line Quotation has became the latest contract source for ID industries, it has replaced Expo exhibition, under HDB block and Showroom. We have bad experience signing up with one of the on line organization, we have paid a high price for signing up with them for 1 year, the leads that given by them have been circulated with many different ID firms, i really feel being con at the point of time cause the clients didn't even pick up our calls, they were asking for a lowest price and sincerity was never can hear from them, other than disapointment it seems there's nothing we can do about it.

We are few of the lucky one who still expecting walk in customers every weekend, mainly was because of our good reputation in Tiler Seng thread, never give up of reasonable contract price, and many thanks to nearest Tiles supplier- Lian Seng Hin & Hafary since they are nearby :yamseng:

House owner if you are still wondering around, drop me a message you will find possible beyond impossible!

Found Old project photos- Bon Voyage Monet Changer when they were in Tampines Century Square B1, Years back, Partners Yoong & Chua the friendly owners of this shop must have kept you memories if you know them, they have shifted to Tampines MRT and have invited me to continue building shop for them (will find time to take photo of their new shop...actually done couple years back)

IMG_0028_zpsb5361776.jpg

IMG_0027_zpsdd298418.jpg

Hi! Please PM your quote for:

Hacking kitchen and toilet floor and wall tiles.

Tiling kitchen and toilet floor and wall tiles.

Base for fridge and refrigerator.

Lower kitchen cabinet about 16 to 17ft.

All piping works for kitchen and toilets.

Tempered glass - one panel for one toilet.

Vanity top (3ft) with bottom cabinet to support sink for one toilet.

Installation of all toilet and kitchen accessories.

Thanks.

Hi there!

I need a quotation for my 4A resale. Just basic stuff here and there, mostly hacking and tiling, hardly any carpentry involved. Do you do onsite quoting?

Thank you!

Hi there!

I need a quotation for my 4A resale. Just basic stuff here and there, mostly hacking and tiling, hardly any carpentry involved. Do you do onsite quoting?

Thank you!

Yes sometimes, you may sms me @ 82008901