Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Pls provide me with quote for

Toilets x 2 (MBR + Common, 5rm HDB)
- Hacking of existing wall, floor tiles and WC and basin (with disposal)
- Supply and install wall and floor tiles (wall tiles to go up till ceiling height)
- Supply and install 2 x 2panel acrylic bi-fold door

- Supply and install 1 x shower screen

- Supply and install toilet accessories (WC, basin, shower head, hangers, etc)

Hi Tiler Seng

I just sent you PMs to ask for quotation for carpentry (not sure if you handle carpentry works though).

Can I also tap on your knowledge regarding the following :

I am reconstructing my terrace and I intend to import my own marble from Spain. However I am trying to find out if it is necessary to seal the marble on the 4 sides plus the bottom before laying the tiles. My builder will waterproof the floor slab but we are abit worried about water seepage from the ground to the marble thus causing staining. In your opinion is this necessary? Right behind my house is a 1m wide drain so I believe the soil will tend to be wetter than most other houses.

We are trying to find someone who can help us seal the marble tiles but can't seem to find anyone who can do this.

Your advice is much appreciated!

Sorry if I steal your thread to ask this question.

Edited by madmax67

Hi Tiler Seng

I just sent you PMs to ask for quotation for carpentry (not sure if you handle carpentry works though).

Can I also tap on your knowledge regarding the following :

I am reconstructing my terrace and I intend to import my own marble from Spain. However I am trying to find out if it is necessary to seal the marble on the 4 sides plus the bottom before laying the tiles. My builder will waterproof the floor slab but we are abit worried about water seepage from the ground to the marble thus causing staining. In your opinion is this necessary? Right behind my house is a 1m wide drain so I believe the soil will tend to be wetter than most other houses.

We are trying to find someone who can help us seal the marble tiles but can't seem to find anyone who can do this.

Your advice is much appreciated!

Sorry if I steal your thread to ask this question.

Hi madmax67, you may advise the installer to apply W-01 or water sealer on 5-sides on the marble tiles before laying, these should either be apply when you make order in Spain factory or by your installer whichever is cost-saving.

I've replied your PM just now

Hi,

Pls provide me with quote for

Toilets x 2 (MBR + Common, 5rm HDB)

- Hacking of existing wall, floor tiles and WC and basin (with disposal)

- Supply and install wall and floor tiles (wall tiles to go up till ceiling height)

- Supply and install 2 x 2panel acrylic bi-fold door

- Supply and install 1 x shower screen

- Supply and install toilet accessories (WC, basin, shower head, hangers, etc)

Hi Sprite24, have PMed you