Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks for Photo Taking arrangement by our ID Lynn with the owner, it's a Sat evening.

with the help of my friend who just came back from Australia, we arrived Don & Parveen 's new house,

the first impression of the house is the grey/white/black colour that catches my eye, then the impressive TV console is keeping us busy, cause

there are so many display compartment and i think the design is Tip-Top  :good:

it's a pretty decent BTO project, we have overlaid marble effect wall tiles to their Master Bathroom,

a set of Kitchen cabinet with a breakfast table corner, the detailing of the Kitchen cabinet was well planned, and the owner are happy with the result it came out to be.

The owner then told me that they wanted to move in fast, and Lynn has compromised in 4 weeks which we normally need 6-7 weeks for a project like this.

DSC_5162.jpg

DSC_5165.jpg

DSC_5166.jpg

DSC_5169.jpg

DSC_5172.jpg

DSC_5177.jpg

DSC_5178.jpg

DSC_5181.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng,

I have been reading about you since before i get my flat.... awesome work ;)

I would like to have a quotation for my 5 room BTO. Can you let me have your email so that I can send you my floor plan and what I need to do?

Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rickandlow said:

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to have a quotation for my 5 room BTO. Can you let me have your email so that I can send you my floor plan and what I need to do?

Thanks.

Hi Tiler Seng,

Thanks.

Thanks! i've PMed you  :good:

Warning  8| to whoever contractors that try to undercut customer from my thread:

Please Stop distracting my customers from your cheapskate pricing and cheap labor,

Please Stop pretending you are helping your contractor because they have done your house wonderfully and cheapskate for commission purposes,

You know who am i referring to: :fire: TangYM, stephenseowseow- You guys are the disgrace in our Home Reno Industries, Your under estimated price has spoiled our Reno Market like a Roundworms that slowly drying up the ID's Rice bowl, You have Killed Thousands of IDs in Singapore every year just because you are trying to survive yourself disgracefully under your own circumstance. 

House Owner, they will provide you with attractive under market pricing, They will ensure you that they are better than any other ID in our Market,

They will ensure you that There is No-worry even they are Not the HDB licensed contractor, their uncle or their boss have it can already.

Do not being cheated by their promises, cause if anything happened, they can clean up their *** easily and leave the SH it to you and the licensed contractor.

House owner, do not write your enquiry on the board cause these people can see will contact you with the same Technic, Just PM me will do  :good:

The Two or more guys that i am referring to, if i ever see you guys coming to my threat and undercut my customers again...from now, i will dispose you and your subsidiary HDB licensed contractor to HDB office for further investigation, i will be your witness for sure!

1 hour ago, daphne01 said:

Hi Tiler Seng

Had sent you an email for kitchen overlay works.
When can you come back with your quote?

Thanks.

Sure daphne01, Have PMed You...

Hi All, please only PM (Private Message) me and don't write on the board, cause there are a lot of "secret agent" trying to "undercut" my customer  :good:

You may contact me or  Image result for whatsapp me at 8200 8901

3 hours ago, buzzer said:

Just completed my renovation with ronald. Highly recommended. Always contactable,efficient,helpful. 

Thanks Nick buzzer for the compliment  , you are way not a fussy customer as well.

Maybe is because we have many thing in common, we like to work with people and positively show kindness to others,

with alot of basic human respect :good:

Please quickly buy your another house!

Can you do a small scale project aswell ? Im thinking to restore back my master and common room to original state. It was hacked into one room by previous owner.

Maybe need to do some hacking.