Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 5/8/2017 at 7:31 PM, darknite said:

Hi Tiler Seng!

I'll be getting keys to my 4room BTO soon. can pm me the packages that you offer? i didnt opt for hdb flooring. thank you!

Yo i've PMed you, please do not write your inquiry on this post, cause you will receive many message from "ID contractors" that trying to under cut me, just leave a PM will do :good:

Please let me know which user are doing that behind me, i would like to report it to the page admin...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just completed my kitchen overhaul with Ronald from Designer House.

Like so many before me have mentioned, Ronald has indeed proven to be a committed, competent and certainly efficient and reliable man. He’s always there to supervise the work and will promptly rectify any issues when raised. You know you are in good hands with him around.

He is also very easy to work with. Doesn’t force his ideas or make you feel intimidated. On a side note, he helped to redesign a bar table per our requirements for the kitchen and we totally love it. My gal and I would joke about “Uncle Ronald” whenever we were at the “bar”. Goes to show how at ease we were with him.

As for his workers, they are hardworking, friendly, ethical peeps. Skilled and experienced professionals who take pride in their work. They will chat up with me at times, some even complimented my nice coffee or great lunch. Hey, at least my efforts didn’t go unnoticed.

The whole experienced while staying-in was very bearable. Very appreciative of his team who make sure that any discomfort faced will be reduced to the minimum. To be honest, I kinda enjoyed and missed all the fuss and buzz. Every sound coming from the drill, mixer or saw were music to my ears, seriously! All the people coming together to make your place a home you loved... pure bliss.

So for those who have yet to decide whether to go ahead with Ronald or the renovation, my advice is:

Just.   Do.   It. 

Sit back, relax, and leave it to da man.

Have fun renovating!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 0:04 AM, daphne01 said:

Just completed my kitchen overhaul with Ronald from Designer House.

Like so many before me have mentioned, Ronald has indeed proven to be a committed, competent and certainly efficient and reliable man. He’s always there to supervise the work and will promptly rectify any issues when raised. You know you are in good hands with him around.

He is also very easy to work with. Doesn’t force his ideas or make you feel intimidated. On a side note, he helped to redesign a bar table per our requirements for the kitchen and we totally love it. My gal and I would joke about “Uncle Ronald” whenever we were at the “bar”. Goes to show how at ease we were with him.

As for his workers, they are hardworking, friendly, ethical peeps. Skilled and experienced professionals who take pride in their work. They will chat up with me at times, some even complimented my nice coffee or great lunch. Hey, at least my efforts didn’t go unnoticed.

The whole experienced while staying-in was very bearable. Very appreciative of his team who make sure that any discomfort faced will be reduced to the minimum. To be honest, I kinda enjoyed and missed all the fuss and buzz. Every sound coming from the drill, mixer or saw were music to my ears, seriously! All the people coming together to make your place a home you loved... pure bliss.

So for those who have yet to decide whether to go ahead with Ronald or the renovation, my advice is:

Just.   Do.   It. 

Sit back, relax, and leave it to da man.

Have fun renovating!

after YEARS of trying, finally dragging myself into an uncle name :good:

Thanks daphne01 for giving me "zero" pressure during the renovation. 

On the side note, her family has invited me for Dinner right after the renovation, and she has purposely delivered Dessert to my office yesterday...Many Many Thank U!

it takes me for quite awhile to have my computer system back, this EC in Sembawang project done 2 months back and the owner is my secondary school's friend and this is his second house we renovated together, meaning he has done quite abit of DIY to the house apart of my contract. :good:

DSC_5358.jpg

DSC_5359.jpg

DSC_5361.jpg

DSC_5362.jpg

DSC_5365.jpg

DSC_5366.jpg

DSC_5367.jpg

DSC_5371.jpg

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you quote me tiling for bto 3 room.

1)for living room + 2 bedrooms

2) For kitchen

3) For 2 Bathroom.

Also do you do hacking? I am interested to hack the service yard. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Curiouss said:

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you quote me tiling for bto 3 room.

1)for living room + 2 bedrooms

2) For kitchen

3) For 2 Bathroom.

Also do you do hacking? I am interested to hack the service yard. Thank you!

Hi Curiouss, i've Sent you PM, please do not post your inquiry on this show board cause there will have many id and contractor will sell you their cheap services, just PM me will do..... :good:

Hi maoshan, ok can forward me your floor plan to ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

also write down the list of work to quote

Ronald

4 hours ago, pekfoong said:

Hi, could you pm me the quotation for bto 5 room homogeneous tile 3 rooms +living room 

Hi guys, Thanks for sending inquiry, Please try not to post your request on this panel, just PM me or whatsapp me at 82008901 will do, cause there are many cheapo ID contractor will try their best to PM you :good:

Home Owner found me in Renotalk and was asking me to do Her tiling work in her BTO unit, after discovery that i can also do Ceiling & Electrical, and even letting me to complete her Carpentry work.

i went to her house for Photo shooting today, and think she has already prepare a Review about me, let me put up her house photo first....:good:

DSC_5373.jpg

DSC_5374.jpg

DSC_5377.jpg

DSC_5378.jpg

DSC_5379.jpg

DSC_5380.jpg

DSC_5382.jpg

DSC_5383.jpg

DSC_5385.jpg

DSC_5386.jpg

DSC_5387.jpg

DSC_5388.jpg

DSC_5389.jpg

DSC_5390.jpg

• Like 2

Coming close to the end of my renovation and it's time moving in to my dream home!  

I'd been planning of what to do to for my second home long before getting this 5-room BTO flat.  
I'm not into those packages which included Designing + Reno. Firstly, I might not like what an ID would come out with their ideas. I'm very particular of every small detail and wanting my own design ideas. Secondly, I've been hearing people encountering with irresponsible contractors and IDs. Nobody would know it until you're in the midst of the home renovation.
Thus, I decided to do the design and layout planning myself, then get a contractor for tiling and wet works, applying for permits; as for false ceiling, painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical all to get separate contractors. 
So first of all, I would need to get a tiler. 
Lurking around Renotalk for years, I came across blogs talking about 'Tiler Seng'. Thereafter, I already had in mind once I got my keys for the new house, I would ask for a quotation from him. 
Finally I gotten my keys in late April. I actually contacted one contractor and talked about the tiling. Gosh... just the tiling (overlaying toilet wall and floor tiles plus new tiles on bare floor), it came up to a cost of $30k! My friends asked me if I was going to do gold or diamond tiling works! It's almost the cost of a decent reno for the whole house. 
The next day, I quickly contacted Tiler Seng. Fast enough he gave me a quotation which I then included tiling plus ceiling and hollow walls in bathrooms. I was glad that the cost was reasonable. 
While we were selecting tiles, my husband felt that it was very comfortable with our selected contractor. He decided to ask Tiler Seng for his ceiling, electrical, plumbing and painting services. 
Initially, we were asking my relative, who is a carpenter, to do the carpentry works for us. However, we were quite reluctant as this relative who did the carpentry for my first home wasn't a satisfying one. Lots of miscommunications and couldn't catch up with the trend for new Reno ideas. I can't imagine he was the one doing my second house... for sure, I would just give in and followed the flow, bye to my Dream home. 
So fortunate that we decided to get Tiler Seng for the carpentry works. We didn't know that he is not only a tiler, but also a Designer. He gave a lot of helpful advices for my layout and design issues. He is so experienced on site works that making me realized some of my impractical ideas. 
The tiling work is really, really impressive. The whole process of the Reno was smooth, I must say. 
The most exciting part is the Carpentry works. His team is fast, friendly and polite. Most importantly, the workmanship is applaudable. That carpenter relative of mine who is always proud of his own workmanship has to see what a better team we have here. 
We are so glad and lucky that we met Tiler Seng and not any other bad contractor. Or else, my Dream home would never come true. 
Not only he is easy to work with, he's also a humorous and selfless person who always reminded us to do things to suit our lifestyle, while others just eager to earn big bucks without concerning the customers. 
Thanks to... Tiler Seng (don't know why - although we know he's the distinguished Designer Ronald Goh, I still prefer to name him Tiler Seng). 
We highly recommend Tiler Seng to all new home owners. 
Good luck to all ! 

• Like 1

Renovating a condo at Bartley Ridge, it's a returned customer who bought a penthouse unit, designing to completion takes half a year to plan, granite and Colour selection taking quite awhile to decide, the end result is satisfactory, will up date once all are in place.

IMG_7371.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

IMG_7373.JPG

IMG_7374.JPG

IMG_7375.JPG

IMG_7376.JPG

IMG_7377.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7380.JPG

IMG_7381.JPG

IMG_7382.JPG