Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
22 hours ago, fizjohn said:

Hi tiler seng would like to request a qoutation frm u can pm me. Thkd

Hi Forumers, There are numbers of contractor who aimed on my customers whenever you trying to post your enquiries on my Tiler Seng panel, I've Spy them a few times to see how they undercut my customers, as usual, they will sell you cheap and there are a lot of rubbish reason such as, their uncle is a HDB licensed contractor, because they are one man show and have No office inorder to keep their expanses low to benefit the house owner....

Come on, do you really believes them? and yes, there are tons of house owner out there who will believed them but that doesn't means they can break the Law of trading :angry:!!! Listen, I've collected enough evident of you just don't make me post your name out here!

Remember to PM me only Thanks! :good:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Andy Hey said:

Hi Tiler Seng, 

Can give me your quotation for overlaying my 3 room kitchen?

Thanks

Have PMed you :good: 

• Haha 1

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can provide me with a quotation to hack existing kitchen wall tiles and to re-tile with new tiles. It's only for one side of the kitchen wall, measuring 4.4mtr by 3 mtr (height)

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Don't waste time on this, writing is too easy. I would rather you guys trust what you see in real than reading.  Example when you are asking for a quote and his replied to ask you wait 1-2 weeks? End up, it's all wasting of your time typing and you are being trolled.

Hi Outyougo.... i'm a human not machine..... call me 82008901 let me know which are your enquiry, I try to work fast for you la.

Let me tell you what I am doing in a week, I am visiting all my sites every morning to late noon to ensure all my sites are in order, then I will go back to office for appointment with new or existing clients to go through on details, by the time I go back home, is about 9 plus already...... follow by bathing and late dinner,

so when I have time to seat in front of my computer, is about 10pm or so, and I will start doing my paper work, that include administration work on my company account, work permit issue, Revise Quotation, and Invoices, sometime advertisement, and I need to do 2D drawing for my clients,  then only follow by New Quotation...... and is depending if I've no other activity like accompany my wife for movie during her off day, Old friends call for entertainment, my Clients who likes me call me for drinks, so sometimes I left only sunday to work on Quotation,

and if you are talking about last two weeks, hey, I have family meeting to discuss about our Family Property, and I have been trying my best to compromise every new & existing clients whatever issue.

and I am just a human, I might left out two or three new enquiry and I think is quite fair, and if you really need it urgently please call me direct to notify me, by writing in the forum is basically trying to damage my rice bowl, what if you really damaged my rice bowl and what should I do if I am unable to bring back money for my family?

Thanks please write to me again and I really hope you are a customer not my competitors :good:

Edited by Tiler Seng
wrong tel number

No reply even i PMed him or her...... must be a competitor who wanted to screw up my business,  Hey i've small kids to feed and a handicapped old mother to take care ok...! :angry:

Hi,

I have a brand new BTO (collecting keys in Nov) but till now I have yet to find someone who can resolve my problem to give me what I want. Will you like to take up the challenge? If yes, please pm me and I will arrange a meet up with you. Thanks!

17 minutes ago, eijabuhz said:

Hi,

I have a brand new BTO (collecting keys in Nov) but till now I have yet to find someone who can resolve my problem to give me what I want. Will you like to take up the challenge? If yes, please pm me and I will arrange a meet up with you. Thanks!

I can try, will PM you