Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Got a new idea for creating Recess dustbin on kitchen solid top :good:

194C0449-7CB0-4C4E-8D1B-96DE32F5E615.png

77D994AC-95BD-48ED-A16D-4209B68B91AA.jpeg

A2F1E42A-D483-43D7-8DC3-80AF6DD5FDA7.jpeg

8D58AAD6-5CD7-48A7-BABD-D10FBD47D9CC.jpeg

AF9F764D-F82F-47A6-A0FC-602175A4C9B6.jpeg

12408DE5-E3C0-4AD3-97CA-F2BB761DB9C9.jpeg

do not click “Request to get contractor” button, it doesn’t link to us. You may direct email to me at ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I met Ronald last week to get some inputs for my renovation on a 5-rm resale flat. We met up on Saturday evening and gave him our design brief. It was a very productive meeting and had a meaningful exchange of ideas that lasted about 45 minutes. He is very friendly and was able to recommend the design for our MBR and kitchen to make it more spacious and suggests suitable materials for the rest of the flat, e.g. countertops, floorings and cabinets.

Best part he was able to come up with a detailed quotation of all the items discussed in the meeting the next day! The quote sent to us was in great detail stating the dimension, type and brand of material and the unit costs. We were impressed that he was able to note all the ideas we discussed during the brief meeting and capture it in his quotation. After receiving the quote, we only amended a few items that was optional to keep our cost low and he was able to send us the re-quotation within a few hours.

Thanks Ronald! :D  

• Haha 1

My customer who is later became my drinking kaki that I renovated his house 16 years ago, is replacing the old laminate floor to vinyl floor, I went to his house this morning, and found my Creative cement works in his balcony walls, I’ve almost forgotten about it and we laughed at it for how crazy mind I had”

i went to collect different type of plant leafs in Orchard road and make up all like I was an artist! :good:

After year 2000 economy downturn I was forced to move my office to Orchard Tower, he was introduced by their Sister and the couple came to my small one man size office, they do not need an ID with a showroom, he spoken to me like I was his little Brother and he hired me for their resale’s house in Tampines, on that day of meeting we went straight to the pub in Orchard tower for drinks, thereafter we met each other almost every night for drinking, that were the day....

91E44A47-0C4D-4885-A8F7-8C0A6E2CF32F.jpeg

F25640F9-E4B7-4993-84F9-38C73AF56172.jpeg

E6614BDE-C68F-4A2B-AED0-4881FB570655.png

do not click “Request to get contractor” button, it doesn’t link to us. You may direct email to me at ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

Edited by Tiler Seng

Landed House Renovation before and after image- project date 2017-2018

Edited by Tiler Seng

Is Renovation Package Price Worth Buying?

There are very attractive renovation package in the market, unbelievable pricing, free gift, and even life-time warranty!

Hard to believe? but still give it a try..... friendly sales attendant, you should sign up today cause today is the last offer...

we are Casetrust accredited, sign up today and pay a deposit, deposit are 100% refundable….

Sound familiar?

You do not want to end up receiving a huge VO in Big Time, you can be sure this is the argue point whenever you want a item change or additional order they will definitely carrot you for sure.  

I am in this industry for 20 Years and never did I believed in any of the above myself, please don't fall into the repeating same old tricks, what they want is to attract you to their sales talk, they will do anything to convince you to sign up, you have 90% chances to face inexperience ID where they will be Banging the wall at all time because they haven't experienced all kind of situation, You may want to give them a chance for their training but hey, renovation is about Zero hassle during the whole renovation process, keeping up to schedule plan and every problems solved wisely and cost effectively.

Just my two cents for all forumer here :good:

Review for Designer House Pte Ltd

home-design.jpg
Sunny

Relationship: Client
Project Date: October 2017
Project Price Range: $50,000 - $100,000
From the start, Ronald from Designer House has been very prompt and patient in following up on the quotation and questions that we have. We added additional works along the way and there were also hiccups during the renovation process, but Ronald is always quick to respond and provide advice. He made sure that defects present were rectified before handing over.

i have to write an article here to remind home owner what to look for when comes to finding right ID/contractor to work with.

COMPARE Renovation Quotes:

1st thing that come to your mind is budget, So many ID company were offering Package deal that have been very attractive, and Yes, attractive means attracting you to come,  4 Room Package, 5 Room Package, and you are so into it because it helps you to set a renovation budget already, i did printed flyers 20 years ago and placed infront of my showroom, customers reached it but to be frank, we didn't signed any deal that based on that, our customers were being requote based on their requirement because the items that stated in the package will never suite.

FINDING Right Project Manager

It is so important to see who will you be dealing with after you have seen its price, some hardcore salesman that will keep reminding you to sign up before the offer is over? very hardworking ID that you think you can click along? 

No wait, or are you looking for someone that can solve all your renovation trouble? if yes, i will advise you to look for some that have working experience as an site coordinator for atlease 5 Years, 10 are the best. The oldest in the industries means they have screwed up in their work before and many more, i will put it this way, you will have lesser chance that they will screw up your house :P

Anyway, i have to get going for my work already, hope your renovation journey are delightful :good:

My worker told me today, about his relative who signed up package with a highly recommended company (ownself promote ownself) say because the Boss of that ID company are highly respected ppl in this industries.

End up she saw a $400 VO charge to her for drilling a water piping hole to the Service Balcony,

Guys, this is what they will do to you :P

Ryan Chong

Project Date: July 2018
Project Price Range: $10,000 - $49,999
Here is the review from another happy customer :
Being our first renovation journey, the experience with designer house have been satisfying . Throughout the renovation preparation & actual work, Ronald had given us a lot of useful advice & managed to deliver the whole project in 2 weeks time, yet the finishing is in tip top condition.

We would definitely recommend Ronald to all the house owner out there.
 1 Like   Yesterday 
home-design.jpg
home-design.jpg

Review for Designer House Pte Ltd

_.jpg
Avril Tan

Project Date: June 2018
Ronald has been very responsive and is always there to solve our problems. The entire reno also went well without much hipccups.
 1 Like   last Saturday 

Review for Designer House Pte Ltd Click here to see actual Review

user_0.png?v=2849
HU-513388589

Project Date: May 2018
Been to a few meeting with other ID & contractor, found Ronald to be the most knowledgeable and practical. He is very responsive throughout the renovation process and makes effort to visit the site frequently, with these we know we are in good hand. Do give him a call or email to check him out if you are looking out for one.
 1 Like   last Saturday 

_.jpg
Thanks Wei Jun for sharing your Review here, you have been a very nice customer to me and we are Good friend already
home-design.jpghome-design.jpghome-design.jpg