Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yvonho

Window Grilles Contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all

Can someone advise me the name I should look up for on the list of approved contractor in HDB web. I can't seem to find Yick Hong...

I wanted very much to contact Alex for quotation but was wondering if there will be any issue if they are not the approved contractor? Pardon my ignorance for being a first-time house owner.

Advise from the experienced/knowledgeable owner is appreciated.

TIA

I engaged Tay Boon Tat to do up my 4 rm flat Alu grilles only. Total of 1 hall,3 bedrooms & 1 service yard bronze color. $900.

Installation was very quick & I am satisfied with the quality.

www.tayboontat.com

I engaged Tay Boon Tat to do up my 4 rm flat Alu grilles only. Total of 1 hall,3 bedrooms & 1 service yard bronze color. $900.

Installation was very quick & I am satisfied with the quality.

www.tayboontat.com

i just sign glass windows and alu grilles order with them today, i will upload pic when it complete, hope everything good good!! * PRAY *

i just sign glass windows and alu grilles order with them today, i will upload pic when it complete, hope everything good good!! * PRAY *

I also engaged TBT for grille and window. Installation is this Friday :sport-smiley-004: !

Advice appreciated, i've got bronze aluminium windows and white powder coated grilles. Wanted to standardise everything.

Should i change all windows to white powder coated to match the grilles or should i change my grilles to bronze aluminium type.

Will white powder coated frames for windows rust ? Bronze ones then not so obvious even if there's rust. Think rust may be due to the screws and not the coating.......(not too sure) :((

If change windows, i've got option to select clear, blue, green or grey tinted, so many choice, which should i choose ?