Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cityZEN.sg

Main Door Ornamental Water Feature

Hi shingirl,

I would advise you NOT TO activate your wealth spot in your bedroom. Auspicious water stars should be activated in the living/dining areas. Rooms should have auspicious MOUNTAIN STARS activated as the rooms are places for resting and cultivating your health.

If you are activating your wealth spot in the bedroom because a FSM advised you to do so, please reconfirm with him/her.

Thank you.

Felix Wong

felix.wong@deArtofLiving.com

Not really true. Rooms not necessary always have auspicious mountain stars. Moreover, you are only basing on flying stars. There may be other methods.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ivy,

You are right. Rooms dont necessarily have auspicious mountains stars, but I would suggest that it would be better not to have too much movements in the rooms in terms of vibrations so tat you dont compromise your health.

Hope this clarifies.

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Not really true. Rooms not necessary always have auspicious mountain stars. Moreover, you are only basing on flying stars. There may be other methods.

Hi Ivy,

If you insist that I'm superficial and out of text, then be it.

I would like to stop arguing with a woman that has been ditched and blames the FSM that so happen to Fengshui her house maybe a few weeks before.

If you dont mind, maybe you can go and read up on different types of water theories like the 三合水法、八杀黄泉水法、etc etc.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

Hope you don't mind I straightforward. Your concept and understanding of water in feng shui is superficial and out of the text. It is ridiculous to correlate "to be brought in through the main road.......etc. Water flows outside the house, and turning on......would tap into this virtual pool." You have totally detached from the essence Qi. If water feature is not placed correctly, it will turn to "Sha".

水龙首尾要知音,穴道可相亲

水龙葬法分三格 ,时师尚未得

Hi Ivy,

If you insist that I'm superficial and out of text, then be it.

I would like to stop arguing with a woman that has been ditched and blames the FSM that so happen to Fengshui her house maybe a few weeks before.

If you dont mind, maybe you can go and read up on different types of water theories like the 三合水法、八杀黄泉水法、etc etc.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

Waaa.....Felix, don't have to be so worked up leh!!! A practitioner shouldn't sound like that especially to a lady leh! This is very sarcastic and rubbing salt to the wound.

As a matter of fact, I think she's quite right. Last time heard from few masters that 'san he' and the etc etc water method not accurate leh. Well, I thought you quite open, that's why I ask and share, if you gonna get worked up again, I'll be disappointed.

I heard from other masters that if water placed wrongly, sometimes can be so bad that accident happen or can see blood leh. I hope those people you try didn't involve much with water placement.

Anyway, if you know water method, you should know the chinese phase that Ivy wrote? Don't you?

Hi Derry,

There are hundreds of different water theories in fengshui, are we talking about any one of them in particular? Anyway Ms Ivy has been coming at my posts ever since I told her off that being young, doesnt mean I'm inexperienced in of the other threads in this forum. Anyway, I think I better leave her alone.

The reason why water theories are deem inaccurate are because most water theories usually only provide a direction where water SHOULD NOT exit and does not tell you where the water is suppose to enter from. Usually a few water theories are used together to supplement and check the reliability of the other theories used.

But the far most importance when looking at water theories, 第一看水先看来,驳杂不须裁。 If the water is inauspicious, there wouldnt even be a need to tap the water. There's especially true for alot of HDB flats in Singapore because you cannot change your facing of your door. So if the water deems to be inauspicious, dont go and tap the inauspicious water. Like what people always say, KIANG JIU HO, MAI GEY KIANG...

I didnt ask anyone in this forum to tap water from their virtual water, I merely,

1. Recommended where to buy a water feature,

2. Recommend that the water feature to be turned off during the night time,

Anyway, to answer your last question, the chinese phase does sound familiar, but i think she meant,

穴后分流气脉空,葬下便遭凶;单龙转结气脉和,子息自登科。更有群龙相护应,富贵天然定;水龙首尾要知因,穴道可相亲。

水龙葬法分三格,时师尚未得;荡龙带秀亦堪扦,又有落河边。公行干水人人见,不及私情恋;第一看水先看来,驳杂不须裁。

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Waaa.....Felix, don't have to be so worked up leh!!! A practitioner shouldn't sound like that especially to a lady leh! This is very sarcastic and rubbing salt to the wound.

As a matter of fact, I think she's quite right. Last time heard from few masters that 'san he' and the etc etc water method not accurate leh. Well, I thought you quite open, that's why I ask and share, if you gonna get worked up again, I'll be disappointed.

I heard from other masters that if water placed wrongly, sometimes can be so bad that accident happen or can see blood leh. I hope those people you try didn't involve much with water placement.

Anyway, if you know water method, you should know the chinese phase that Ivy wrote? Don't you?

Felix, you don't have to be so sarcastic and like what derry said, rub salt on my wound. If you can't take it to be commented, fine just say so. I can understand you are just beginning to practise. Well, I wish people good luck who want to even give you a try for free and hope you don't mess up their lives through your trial and error or testing/ practising.

With your this kind of character capitalising on my posts and repeating my sad stories, I suggest you cultivate your character first before trying to market yourself in the forum and making money from people.

Ivy,

Advice for you before I leave, maybe you would live a better life if you could just put down and move on.

Its how you mentally prepare yourself rather than what you place in your house.

And I have been practising for almost 7 yrs. Only thing is that I have not been to this forum.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Felix, you don't have to be so sarcastic and like what derry said, rub salt on my wound. If you can't take it to be commented, fine just say so. I can understand you are just beginning to practise. Well, I wish people good luck who want to even give you a try for free and hope you don't mess up their lives through your trial and error or testing/ practising.

With your this kind of character capitalising on my posts and repeating my sad stories, I suggest you cultivate your character first before trying to market yourself in the forum and making money from people.

Ivy,

Advice for you before I leave, maybe you would live a better life if you could just put down and move on.

Its how you mentally prepare yourself rather than what you place in your house.

And I have been practising for almost 7 yrs. Only thing is that I have not been to this forum.

I wish you good luck.

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Felix, who do you think you are to advice when you don't have even a cultivated character, a magnanimous personality? From the post, anyone can tell that the way you pick up my weaknesses from other or past post and use it sacastically back on me show how 'defined' is your character. It will be dangerous for anyone to give their bazi or house information to you. Who knows from time to time, you may pick out the weakness and use it back on them.

I have heard many wise people said before, what you show on the little things you do, reveals who you are!!

(I think you also need to understand the word 'gentlemen')

I have moved on, I'm giving and benefiting others from my past experience. So that they don't end up with people who learnt some feng shui knowledge and start messing with people's lifes.

So the same for me learning from mistakes and practising a few years through advising other people qualifies myself as a practitioner or master? Haha, fat hope! Who qualifies you? Even many famous fsms also get criticised for their ineffectiveness. You this little small fry wants to market yourself in the forum? Anytime any other forums are full of people like you who have even better knowledge but know their limits NOT to trial and error on people's lives.

Having some water theories doesn't mean it will work. Check out with the masters and experts, those who stick to their water theories never agree with the other school, so who is right? You?

Felix, who do you think you are to advice when you don't have even a cultivated character, a magnanimous personality? From the post, anyone can tell that the way you pick up my weaknesses from other or past post and use it sacastically back on me show how 'defined' is your character. It will be dangerous for anyone to give their bazi or house information to you. Who knows from time to time, you may pick out the weakness and use it back on them.

I have heard many wise people said before, what you show on the little things you do, reveals who you are!!

I have moved on, I'm giving and benefiting others from my past experience. So that they don't end up with people who learnt some feng shui knowledge and start messing with people's lifes.

So the same for me learning from mistakes and practising a few years through advising other people qualifies myself as a practitioner or master? Haha, fat hope! Who qualifies you? Even many famous fsms also get criticised for their ineffectiveness. You this little small fry wants to market yourself in the forum? Anytime any other forums are full of people like you who have even better knowledge but know their limits NOT to trial and error on people's lives.

Having some water theories doesn't mean it will work. Check out with the masters and experts, those who stick to their water theories never agree with the other school, so who is right? You?

i think there's a lot of quacks in the Fengshui field that are well-knowned fengshui masters. so imagine, if 50% of them are quacks, naturally they will skew the consistency of advice. As for the other 50% genuine ones, they may differ in skills, focus and methodology such that the final product that customers like you see, does not appear consistent. I will say FS is also like interior design. There is no one fix way to do it well with plethora of methods like Flying star, 8 Mansion, Da Gua, Liu Fa etc. Hence, each FSM will have their own style much like if you have 10 interior designer for the same house, they will come up with different ideas that works.

A well done Fengshui job is like a well done ID job. It makes the occupant very comfortable but yet there is no one fix way to make the occupant comfortable. A poor Fengshui job is like a poor ID job. Lousy space utilization, aesthetically not pleasing, regular breakdown and maintenance required, negative health and emotional effect etc.

Hello Ivy,

Thanks for your reply and I am very sure that you are entitled to your own opinion... I am here to provide advice, and again, its only advice and I will leave them to the individual forumers , whether or not to take up this advise and they are of course free to engage other Feng Shui Masters to go into more details.

I sincerely wish you good health, more wealth, and a successful life...

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

Edited by felixwong

If water feature is inside the room, usually the room is used less for sleeping. However, there are exceptions where even use for sleeping can also put water feature. Some flower shops do have very nice features.

My wealth Spot is inside one of my bedroom's baywindow, which I using it as my Study Room, where I place computer and bookshelf. FSM asked me to put fish tank there.

hi guys ....

i have a question... Seeking advince on Feng Shui in General.

Currently my water feature is place at the left hand corner of the living room, facing my main door.

Is it a good spot ?

hi guys ....

i have a question... Seeking advince on Feng Shui in General.

Currently my water feature is place at the left hand corner of the living room, facing my main door.

Is it a good spot ?

hi ericang, best to seek your fsm advise, cant tell if good or not based on the info u provide..

Hi,

Can someone be so kind as to advise me where can I get a big rolling crystal ball water feature ? I was told by my FSM to get a big one & not those on the table type. :P

Hi,

Can someone be so kind as to advise me where can I get a big rolling crystal ball water feature ? I was told by my FSM to get a big one & not those on the table type. :P

I saw one at IMM 1st storey last week....... looks vey nice