Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jomon101

Need Your Valuable Comments ..

Dear all,

I have received a quote from an ID for my requested works for my recently purchased 5 room.

1. Two toilets full renovation (give us the concealed plumping quote)--$6,200.00

2. Rebuilt kitchen cabinets and flooring (hack down wall tiles we do no require tiles on the wall) --$6760.00

3. Built cabinet in all three bedroom --$6300.00

4. Built cabinet under the windows of the bedrooms (optional) --$7500.00

1. Rebuilt study room with sliding door and inbuilt cabinet together with table. --$7,900.00

2. TV console with wall paper in living hall -$2,700.00

3. Main balcony level up and remove current sliding doors --$800.00

4. Remove all current door frames 4 nos excluding the main door + supply wooden door frames.(Doors not required)--$1200.00

5. Repainting for the whole unit + Polishing the marble floor living, dining and three bedrooms--$1,900.00

6.concealed pipings for kitchen and toilet ---$1,300.00

Total $42,460.00

7%gst 2972.20

Total $45,432.00

Please guide me with your comments and recommendations .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear all,

I have received a quote from an ID for my requested works for my recently purchased 5 room.

1. Two toilets full renovation (give us the concealed plumping quote)--$6,200.00

2. Rebuilt kitchen cabinets and flooring (hack down wall tiles we do no require tiles on the wall) --$6760.00

1. Rebuilt study room with sliding door and inbuilt cabinet together with table. --$7,900.00

4. Remove all current door frames 4 nos excluding the main door + supply wooden door frames.(Doors not required)--$1200.00

5. Repainting for the whole unit + Polishing the marble floor living, dining and three bedrooms--$1,900.00

Total $42,460.00

7%gst 2972.20

Total $45,432.00

All Items 1 to 6 looks over priced and expensive. Is it some branded stuff that the ID is supplying you?

Take the quote to another few ID firm and compare the diff.

Edited by Mighty_Angel

All Items 1 to 6 looks over priced and expensive. Is it some branded stuff that the ID is supplying you?

Take the quote to another few ID firm and compare the diff.

i think quite exp for those carpenter work...try get more id quote to compare ba..:) good day

feel free to check out my blog lo...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=602&

agreed with the rest that the carpentry seems overpriced. did you get details from them? such as what are the measurements?

Mighty Angel,Weiwei & Ivy

Thanks for your feedback and am still waiting for other ID's to quote for the same ......

For the above quote they have not mentioned any brands or measurements.

Will post the other quotes shortly

Couldn't comment much cos u need to provide measurement and price per unit. Eg how long is your kitchen? Top and bottom? How much per foot run?

For 10ft kitchen cabinet, price can range from 1900 to 3800 base on 190 pfr and 380 pfr.

Dear all,

Total $42,460.00

7%gst 2972.20

Total $45,432.00

look expensive to me . Unless all the measurement turn out to be long

Dear all,

Total $42,460.00

7%gst 2972.20

Total $45,432.00

Seems like you need to breakdown on the item. Tiling put one category, Hacking put another category, plumbing, carpentry, wet work(creating kitchen cabinet base), doors , window. If u want to know how it is being breakdown, u could check out my t-blog(should be in the 1st page).

What do u mean by 2 toilet full renovation?

- Does the price only include overlaying tiles or hack and relay tiles?

- Tiles - Homogenous? Ceramic? Pebble?

- Rebuild kitchen cabinet (How many ft) ,any solid surface (how many ft)

- etc...