Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LQSL

- Our Shelter - 我们的 “避风港"

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Tomorrow will be the starting of the renovation. Hope everything goes well.. More photos will be up soon ^.^

New Update : Bed Purchased.

Englander 15" mattress (they say it is their highest range mattress) and the emporer bedframe and divan.. Hope I didnt make a wrong choice!

Tomorrow will be the starting of the renovation. Hope everything goes well.. More photos will be up soon ^.^

New Update : Bed Purchased.

Englander 15" mattress (they say it is their highest range mattress) and the emporer bedframe and divan.. Hope I didnt make a wrong choice!

Guess you are not "pandang" since you are commencing reno work in Hungry ghost month. Hope all goes well and completion on schedule :)

Guess you are not "pandang" since you are commencing reno work in Hungry ghost month. Hope all goes well and completion on schedule :)

Eh, wahaha, I am "pandang" however, we commenced work (by doing the balcony) before the lunar 7th month. As advised by the geomancer, it is ok to start the renovation before 7th month, then the whole process drag into the 7th month :)

By the way, how old is your flat and how big is it?

By the way, how old is your flat and how big is it?

Hi, whole building around 8 years old. 130sqm :)

Renovation has just started.

Kitchen Wall Hacked, some tiles are completed.

684364120407_0_ALB.jpg

122574120407_0_ALB.jpg

Edited by LQSL

Hobz

Hob and Hood Package $750 (Stainless Steel - 2 years Warranty)

357675140407_0_ALB.jpg

918365140407_0_ALB.jpg

Edited by LQSL

Sorry to ask. But why does it say "Battery Operated" ?

Hi Lord Vader,

If I am not wrong, it means the flame ignitor is operated by battery.

We too didnt noticed this during our hob purchase. It's only when my electrician is doing up the wiring that he asked us whether he need to run an extra point for the hob. We got no idea. But the lucky part is... our contractor told us to deliver our stuff early, so the electrician is able to open up the box to check for us. :D