Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkytan

Where To Get Those Metal Shelves For Storage In The Storeroom?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi..

can share your dimension (height, length, width and tier) and price

Price still valids as in brochure. Mine is medium, 5ft long x 18"width x 4 tiers(i think 6 ft tall), 2 sets. Tier height is adjustable. 18" width is "a bit" wide, but can put many things. I removed the 6-pcs shelves bought from IKEA, all dented by putting my books. Now my books alone occupied one rack, 4 tiers.

Boss migrated from HK, son already Singaporean.

Edited by bepgof

tks..

may be getting the chrome racks instead

was quote $350 for 2 racks - both 7ft at 5tier

30"x18"

36"x18"

Price still valids as in brochure. Mine is medium, 5ft long x 18"width x 4 tiers(i think 6 ft tall), 2 sets. Tier height is adjustable. 18" width is "a bit" wide, but can put many things. I removed the 6-pcs shelves bought from IKEA, all dented by putting my books. Now my books alone occupied one rack, 4 tiers.

Boss migrated from HK, son already Singaporean.

Corrections: it is 4 ft long x 18" width x 4 tiers (6 ft H)

Edited by bepgof

We customized from YKToh Marketing. Quote is base on your store room sqm. The material is really durable and save space especially for narrow store room... every section can adjust according to your own needs.

I have photos in my blog...

Call 67468622 look for Amber.

i found this thread using google to search the site. Thanks very much. I settled on Yee Sin to do one L-shaped unit and one stand-alone unit. I was very impressed with their professionaisml. (I had just finished a major home renovation so I have had my share of professional and not so professional vendors, so I've seen both types).

After i faxed them my sketches, they called me to discuss and then gave me a prompt quote. One day before they were due to come, they called to confirm. Furthermore on the day itself, they came on time, installed very fast, smoothly, no mess. I'm very satisfied with their product as well.

http://www.yee-sin.com/

i found this thread using google to search the site. Thanks very much. I settled on Yee Sin to do one L-shaped unit and one stand-alone unit. I was very impressed with their professionaisml. (I had just finished a major home renovation so I have had my share of professional and not so professional vendors, so I've seen both types).

After i faxed them my sketches, they called me to discuss and then gave me a prompt quote. One day before they were due to come, they called to confirm. Furthermore on the day itself, they came on time, installed very fast, smoothly, no mess. I'm very satisfied with their product as well.

http://www.yee-sin.com/

Hi, erwin123, can share how much you pay and the measurement? Thanks in advance... :P

Hello there! I have also purchased shelving from Yee Sin, delivery was prompt and the set-up was very fast.

My measurement was 173cm by 113cm, the standard sized L shaped shelving with PVC boards. It was for $190.

Thumbs up for them!

edit: picture uploaded, before all the junk went on it. :)

sam0124w.jpg

Edited by sanntan

Hello there! I have also purchased shelving from Yee Sin, delivery was prompt and the set-up was very fast.

My measurement was 173cm by 113cm, the standard sized L shaped shelving with PVC boards. It was for $190.

Thumbs up for them!

edit: picture uploaded, before all the junk went on it. :)

sam0124w.jpg

Thanks for the info....

will chrome or power-coated shelving corrode after a few years?

normally how much would a steel shelving cost?

i got mine from sim win liang

http://www.simwinliang.com.sg/includes/offer.pdf

took them like 10-20 mins to fix.. really quick.. not bolted to the wall. standalone.

Cant comment on long term usage~.. coz i only just got it!.. but we already placed my hubby's diving equipment and army bags.. and heavy duty work stuff.. seems solid for now :)

i got mine from sim win liang

http://www.simwinliang.com.sg/includes/offer.pdf

took them like 10-20 mins to fix.. really quick.. not bolted to the wall. standalone.

Cant comment on long term usage~.. coz i only just got it!.. but we already placed my hubby's diving equipment and army bags.. and heavy duty work stuff.. seems solid for now :)

hi gohhuishi,

is urs the internal (the shelf part to put things) made of wood/cord or is it also steel?