Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

Ba Gua Mirror

Is it better to put one "Ba Gua" mirror on top of the door if the unit is facing lift lobby? Where do I buy and initialise the mirror? How much one cost? Is there a particular date and time to put up the mirror or need a master to do it? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is it better to put one "Ba Gua" mirror on top of the door if the unit is facing lift lobby? Where do I buy and initialise the mirror? How much one cost? Is there a particular date and time to put up the mirror or need a master to do it? Thanks.

Mirror is not ornament. Don't need initialization.

There are two type of mirror, concave and convex. Buy a convex type to diffuse the engery. Some believes Ba Gua can block away SHA eg sharp object of a building, T-junction..etc. A lift lobby is consider as movement for stirring up the engery not a sha, but placing a bagua makes you feel comfortable by all mean. Place it ASAP no need to look up particular date/time since this a cure.

Its better that you get a reliable master to check whether its necessary to put up the mirror in the first place.

Don't need any date and time to put it.