Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qinzheng80

New Nest In Sembawang

thanks... should be completing within 2 to 3 weeks... TV mounted already, left lighting, fan, touch up and surround...

Hihi...who's your ID/contractor? How much u paid? Thanks.Look nice...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
4021468622_0deacd5201.jpg

4020714389_f7e0b66246.jpg

4020716909_cb146a0b76.jpg

hihi qinzheng....

the short cupboard, is it custom-made by ur capenter or u bot off the shelves? it's nice...i looking ard for such cupboard....

Hihi...who's your ID/contractor? How much u paid? Thanks.Look nice...

my ID is Xeon from KASS Design... i dont know the final bill yet... we never talk abt it..haha.. anyway he is a friend of mine, so price wise is friendship price... :rolleyes:

hihi qinzheng....

the short cupboard, is it custom-made by ur capenter or u bot off the shelves? it's nice...i looking ard for such cupboard....

hi feimei, is custom made, is hard to find something that match the size and the theme of my house... i am considering custom making my bedside table too... if i cant find anything outside that can match...

hi feimei, is custom made, is hard to find something that match the size and the theme of my house... i am considering custom making my bedside table too... if i cant find anything outside that can match...

qinzheng,...custom-made would cost quite a bit, bedside tables normally about 1.5ft to 2ft wide.

if u wan abt 1ft width, like us, will haf to go ikea find a substitute - cheap and reasonable for that purpose, imo.

ID's custom-made would have cost us abt $200+/pc, but ikea ones were less than $100/pc. :)

yay black and white theme! like mine! i likey!

Hehe show us furniture pics soon! and if u installed the mirror at the dining room, can u let me know how much? i'm looking to do something like that :) will be great if u can share ur contact... thanks!!! :)

qinzheng,...custom-made would cost quite a bit, bedside tables normally about 1.5ft to 2ft wide.

if u wan abt 1ft width, like us, will haf to go ikea find a substitute - cheap and reasonable for that purpose, imo.

ID's custom-made would have cost us abt $200+/pc, but ikea ones were less than $100/pc. :)

hmm.. actually we went to ikea, but the beside table cost $199 already. 10103130_250.jpg so we are still thinking over it...

anyway which block are u staying? how come so late then start reno?

Edited by qinzheng80

yay black and white theme! like mine! i likey!

Hehe show us furniture pics soon! and if u installed the mirror at the dining room, can u let me know how much? i'm looking to do something like that :) will be great if u can share ur contact... thanks!!! :)

hihi, :D we should be going over next week. No we are not installing mirrors, as i already doing featured wall, i dont want to make the whole dining area too complex.. :) and it wouldnt be cheap too..

4020714389_f7e0b66246.jpg

these look like recessed switches. what's the brand and range?

Hihi, those are default switches that hdb provides. i didnt want to waste money to change to black/white... :rolleyes:

4021430830_5b54587778.jpg

4020674965_2e8ddbd23d.jpg

4020883141_4485982031.jpg

4020680565_f51c572dcc.jpg

4020683151_544cc63a4d.jpg

Hi qinzheng80,

Wow, your tv console very nice. I also want to do mine black. But worry that will hv lots of fingerprints. Am still thinking .............. May I know what laminate you used? Gloss black??

Thanks !

Best Regards.

Hi qinzheng80,

Wow, your tv console very nice. I also want to do mine black. But worry that will hv lots of fingerprints. Am still thinking .............. May I know what laminate you used? Gloss black??

Thanks !

Best Regards.

Hi SleepyTan,

thanks. unless u have a kid, dont worry about fingerprints. u wouldnt be touching here and there..haha hmm...i dont know wat the brand that i selected, what i know is gloss black.. :D

Hi SleepyTan,

thanks. unless u have a kid, dont worry about fingerprints. u wouldnt be touching here and there..haha hmm...i dont know wat the brand that i selected, what i know is gloss black.. :D

Hahaha, in fact I am stucked wt 2 kids. So most likely glossy black is a no no for me ;) I shd be getting something matt or semi-matt like hairline black .......