Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eml

Brand New - L-shaped Red Contemporary Sofa

Sofa Image

Hi All,

I recently just bought a L-shaped Red Sofa and have yet unwrapped them from the plastic cover.

We just realised that is too huge for our living room that we do not even have any room space, after we placed it in the living room. Thus, we are left with no choice but to sell off our preloved red sofa~!

Attached is the exact sofa below, however, it is in red colour and 2.75m length long. I am not able to show you my current one, coz its currently wrapped up and i do not want to unwrapped it, so that dust do not get in and thus the buyer will have better quality assurance! It comes with adjustable head-rest and arm-rest for all.

Bought it at S$3588.00 at Species Home Furnishing and willing to let go at S$2,800.00, which is more than 20% discount!!!

Please email me at sub_limey@hotmail.com, if you are interested or wish to view the sofa at my house~!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry to hear that. since it's unopened, did u try talking to the shop and ask for an exchanged? To sweeten the deal, maybe buy a more expensive one or buy some other piece of furniture from them?

sorry to hear that. since it's unopened, did u try talking to the shop and ask for an exchanged? To sweeten the deal, maybe buy a more expensive one or buy some other piece of furniture from them?

Yes i have tried asking them too..but coz they are taking from another supplier and they insist we cant even put in their warehouse...there is no way they can help me too~ :(

Sofa Image

Hi All,

I recently just bought a L-shaped Red Sofa and have yet unwrapped them from the plastic cover.

We just realised that is too huge for our living room that we do not even have any room space, after we placed it in the living room. Thus, we are left with no choice but to sell off our preloved red sofa~!

Attached is the exact sofa below, however, it is in red colour and 2.75m length long. I am not able to show you my current one, coz its currently wrapped up and i do not want to unwrapped it, so that dust do not get in and thus the buyer will have better quality assurance! It comes with adjustable head-rest and arm-rest for all.

Bought it at S$3588.00 at Species Home Furnishing and willing to let go at S$2,800.00, which is more than 20% discount!!!

Please email me at sub_limey@hotmail.com, if you are interested or wish to view the sofa at my house~!

hey eml..i think the sofa image link is dead.. u wanna re-up ur photo of the sofa? :)