Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heartya

The House With Blue Lights

Yes actually it's very chio but seriously hor I also don't know where can I place it leh hmmm......

Anyway what's the damage ah ?

It's about $400+....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi heartya,

it's good that you decided to post all your "experiences" with your Id..

many of us here can really learn from your "experiences"..

btw.. if they threaten to stop work.. i think you can easily find a good contractor (from RT)

whom can help to rectify all those errors.. =)

huh?? $400+ for both lights??? so cheap ahh?? the long long one is nice! but my house ahh ceiling ht cannot accomodate such ht also my ah lao forbid fanciful lights, he is always concern about cleaning issues..

huh?? $400+ for both lights??? so cheap ahh?? the long long one is nice! but my house ahh ceiling ht cannot accomodate such ht also my ah lao forbid fanciful lights, he is always concern about cleaning issues..

hrmm... inclusive of both meaning that for the long light with crystal balls (second one) the blubs are either halogen lights or LED and with the crystals... hence, light blubs + crystal = $400+ ;)

but the 1st one is more than $500 i.e. crystals with LED + halogen lights

hrmm... inclusive of both meaning that for the long light with crystal balls (second one) the blubs are either halogen lights or LED and with the crystals... hence, light blubs + crystal = $400+ ;)

but the 1st one is more than $500 i.e. crystals with LED + halogen lights

Oh no wonder hahahaha I thought wah so cheap was about to ask you where you bought it hehe

But still considerable cheap since my previous house I bought my dinning lights alone for $1500, in the end left it to my buyers cos I lazy to take out :(

Pop over to your T-blog and I noticed that you've got a nice WIW :D ... May I ask how much it is? and is the internal laminate?

Countdown: 4hrs to our meet-up with Plus Interior boss since we really can't stand our ID, Jaxxx Ng nonsenses and excuses...

will update further on how the boss intend to manage the poor carpentry workmanship...

Countdown: 4hrs to our meet-up with Plus Interior boss since we really can't stand our ID, Jaxxx Ng nonsenses and excuses...

will update further on how the boss intend to manage the poor carpentry workmanship...

Take a video an post youtube hahahahaha :P

im also using plus interior... who is the boss whom you liase with?

Edited by baby_ayumi