Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heartya

The House With Blue Lights

Finally! The reno and rectifications are done! left with painting to find and plants to buy... Any recommendation for modern painting/deco?

I'm glad that the boss of Plus Interior managed the rectifications. Really very accommodating! for instance, he went an extra mile just to get the side cover protection for my wallpaper to avoid any peeling in future. The steel was initially too thick and hence, he had to go back to the shop to get a thinner steel cover..

Anyway, Jaxxx Ng has left the company (that's what I heard), if anyone who plans/hears his name in another company or his own company, DO NOT USE JAXXX NG SERVICES!

Here's part of the living room with blue lights! didn't take photo on the other side of the living room

th_CIMG3024.jpg

TV feature wall with wall paper..

th_CIMG3086.jpg

wallpaper for the TV feature wall

th_CIMG3089.jpg

Edited by heartya

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Finally! The reno and rectifications are done! left with painting to find and plants to buy... Any recommendation for modern painting/deco?

I'm glad that the boss of Plus Interior managed the rectifications. Really very accommodating! for instance, he went an extra mile just to get the side cover protection for my wallpaper to avoid any peeling in future. The steel was initially too thick and hence, he had to go back to the shop to get a thinner steel cover..

Anyway, Jaxxx Ng has left the company (that's what I heard), if anyone who plans/hears his name in another company or his own company, DO NOT USE JAXXX NG SERVICES!

TV feature wall with wall paper..

th_CIMG3086.jpg

helo!

lucky for you the boss of the id company managed to redeem his company name and did a nice nice reno for u!

btw i like your tv feature wall and the tv console! but where is the wallpaper in this pic ah? and also, your tv console, how is it being opened? slide one or tic tac pull down door? can i please request for a clearer pic of the console so dat i can show my contractor too? thankew loads! :P

helo!

lucky for you the boss of the id company managed to redeem his company name and did a nice nice reno for u!

btw i like your tv feature wall and the tv console! but where is the wallpaper in this pic ah? and also, your tv console, how is it being opened? slide one or tic tac pull down door? can i please request for a clearer pic of the console so dat i can show my contractor too? thankew loads! :P

Hello Amrasenlya,

the wall paper is the white portion where the TV is being mounted onto.

as for the tv drawers, it's a pull out drawers which should be common.. :)

Hello Amrasenlya,

the wall paper is the white portion where the TV is being mounted onto.

as for the tv drawers, it's a pull out drawers which should be common.. :)

hey heartya,

thanks for the info! the white portion looks like a feature wall from the pic sia.. :)

ohh, pull out drawers.. jus looked at the pic again and i realised your electrical stuff is on top of the tv console, so can do pull out drawers..

anyway, i think the entire tv feature and console looks good! simple and nice! :D

Totally agree with you. And since last week, I've started communicating via email and sms instead . It's totally pointless speaking with him as it will only cost more heartaches, time wasted and all sorts of negative feelings. In a nutshell, everyone whom I spoke to about him concluded that he has very low EQ.

On a happier note, here are the dining light and one of the room lights which I absolutely adore...

CIMG2686.jpg

CIMG2876.jpg

Hi,

The lights are lovely! Where did u get it from? :)

hi heartya..

glad that everything turned out well and ur place looks great!!!

rem i had problems with Plus but after you move in.. much will be forgotten cos u are enjoying the new home

i rem the boss had to come out to rectify some of our problems too.. but not everthing came to a satisfactory end.

it's funny how the things we outsourced went more smoothly than our encounters with Plus

anyways, your place really looks great!!! :thumbs up: