Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

seriously until this time, I am still not quite comfortable with the Master room laminates... i dunno y... but my carpenter says today is the dateline, no more changing liao!!!

*scratch head* any comments for me ??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahaa, yalor. Good thing my hubby was quite determine with the tiles he selected, so i just nod in agreement :P

so good! both me n hubby are those always indecisive ones... can imagine when i choose my tiles, also wanna go crazy liao ..until we jus take watever they display in their showroom -- cus FOOL PROOF mah... :)

the more u see the more u undecisive de.just like tiles selection!

errr rondy, ur BEATIFUL LAMP FOR SALE link is not working lei... u got copy right url anot? :)

Edited by seashell

seriously until this time, I am still not quite comfortable with the Master room laminates... i dunno y... but my carpenter says today is the dateline, no more changing liao!!!

*scratch head* any comments for me ??

Btw yr carpenter is Ah Hao?

my carpenter is Ah Ho...

same person>?

nope mine is Ah Di...i have given him all my choices liao.. btw think uncle only gave me meiya and jennings lor..

btw u have seen Ah Ho's work before? I have nvr seen A Di's one.. but now uncle allocate people to u better take

else dunno wanna drag til when

HI PANGPANG

i only want senglee n edl n tak so i top up abit for the laminates...not sure about jennings n meiya prices?

i never see ah ho work but he told me he did for ID companies before... but i talk to him can feel he is very experienced... vvvv patient somemore cus i change n change my design, the paper draw n draw, also still never angry with me...

:)

Edited by seashell

HI PANGPANG

i only want senglee n edl n tak so i top up abit for the laminates...not sure about jennings n meiya prices?

i never see ah ho work but he told me he did for ID companies before... but i talk to him can feel he is very experienced... vvvv patient somemore cus i change n change my design, the paper draw n draw, also still never angry with me...

:)

wah uncle nver give me any lami catalouges to choose fm!!!!

ty seashell for postg Bigger lami samples tyty

wah uncle nver give me any lami catalouges to choose fm!!!!

ty seashell for postg Bigger lami samples tyty

fini!

most welcome!!... but my pic still not as good as seeing the real thing!

now counting down to my HO liao.. waiting for carpentry...

really look forward to the finish line!! hope the same goes for you!

hi shin! i bought at $180 (friend is selling $180 & left a few pieces..) if u still keen, let me know :)

Hi! Is it still in stock? Do you have it in black? Could you liase with me directly via email to twisted_soul99@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Hi

I bought LIANG SENG HIN (LSH) HOMO TILES MODEL: 6868 because of its claim of 'anti-stain' features.

However, after laying n polished the tiles, even size, patches of circle print surfaced on the tiles. the whole house tiles is now affected. the patches looks like a watermark!

at first suspected it could be due to stacking of the tiles that causes the mark! but if this is so, the mark should be square and not round!

LSH says they will send someone down tommorrow to check on my tiles.. anyone have encounter this problem??? i strongly recommend people who has choosen this tile to go check more clearly for such mark as this kind of mark, from what i know, in time to come, will change to grey n evenutally dark grey!! i can't imagine & can't accept if my whole house tiles becomes like that!!

Special thanks to our Mr Trevor, without U, i didn't realize the stain!! THANK U!! U SAVED ME!!!!

Lian Seng Hin had promised to come over to see my tiles and will do whatever they can to resolve the problem.

I look forward to tommorrow.. i really hope it can be solved by polishing.. i really cannot imagine if have to redo the whole tiles!! :(

poor seashell... will keep my fingers cross for u. hope LSH will be able to give u a solution. keep us posted

the lian seng hin people came n he acknowledge the stains- he claim that it should be a wax stain only..... n then i realize there is also water stains mark.. i can't imagine i haven't move in, already got stain. it greatly contradict to what they claim as 'anti stain' tiles..

the person told me, they will use a machine n chemical n remove the stains. he said most of the time, it can be removed up to 90%... in my mind is like, 10%stain still can be seen? omg... i really duno if i can accept it?

if it was u, would u? a plain colour tiles still have little stains all over the house ?? :( he said let him try first, if dont accept or what, then discuss... in my point of view, i hate to redo the tiles because it is going to delay my HO once again! but i hate it more if the stains were to surface into greyish colour in a few months time!

they sell tiles that claimed 'anti-stain'... but what is happening now, it doesn't prove it to be 'anti-stain'...at this point in time, i really duno what are my rights as a customer?

Edited by seashell