Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

hi im kinda inactive to posting. but after reading trevor and yours, i must say you are really unlucky to have these suai incidents happen to you. paint problem, granite problem and electrical wiring problems. i guess it's all due to just one person giving you all the headache. thanks for posting all ur experiences so that i know what to watch out in engaging my contractor next time. Now when i looked back, my reno contractor in 2002 was really good (lourve design). I have always thought he did not do a good job in liaising with the workers, but he did my house in 1.5mths. I didn't even know painters can cheat with the paint. I didn't bother to even ask for the paint cans but they gave it to me.

take care and looking forward to your picture posting soon!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yep, ive decided on the items already. initially wanted to get the items delivered this week too but cos of delayed reno..have to push back the date of delivery. Angel says must deliver before feb..so im looking at mid jan or the week after.

anyway, happy new year! may the year ahead be filled with joy and cheer :)

hi!

my sofa is coming in this sunday (10 JAN), i pray hard everything will go tru smoothly.. eg. no cracks on sofa...

hows ur reno? everything ok? :)

Hi seashell, when is the offical moving in date?????? Got house warming?????

date tbc, if got housewarming, u'll be first in the list. VIP!

haha...

PS: thanks for helping me with your lorry, really very 'gan dong'!!

hi pink!

really sorry about it... cus me n trev n fini were together and we talk about how they got recommended..imagine we were so desperate that we often meet up at night just to talk about how to 'deal' with uncle... that was really tough period for us..physically and mentally very tired!

actually we don't mean u are avoiding calls... we also know that if u give out uncle number to many people, how to keep track right...cus forumers ask if we did try to contact u for help.. so trev was saying he does hv ur number... but seriously we are not blaming anyone.. besides, wat uncle does , no one cannot predict.... i guess at that point of time, even if we did managed to contact u, things will still be the same.. cus uncle is BROKE n it's a fact...

i do have a direct tiler contact, if u need it for your recess, let me know! :)

Hi ,

I am new here. What's the differ if we get direct tiler?

hi im kinda inactive to posting. but after reading trevor and yours, i must say you are really unlucky to have these suai incidents happen to you. paint problem, granite problem and electrical wiring problems. i guess it's all due to just one person giving you all the headache. thanks for posting all ur experiences so that i know what to watch out in engaging my contractor next time. Now when i looked back, my reno contractor in 2002 was really good (lourve design). I have always thought he did not do a good job in liaising with the workers, but he did my house in 1.5mths. I didn't even know painters can cheat with the paint. I didn't bother to even ask for the paint cans but they gave it to me.

take care and looking forward to your picture posting soon!

yes i never knew this reno is sooo looong n full of ups n downs, like a roller coaster!!

r u going to reno soon? :)

hi seashell,glad that everything is shaping up nicely at your side now...

New year,New hope and New luck!

Past is an experience,and the future is your hope.

Good Luck seashell! :dancingqueen:

thanks rondy..

'Past is an experience,and the future is your hope.'

well said, i like that ..hehe...

Hi ,

I am new here. What's the differ if we get direct tiler?

hi

direct tiler or any direct contacts, u can expect a lower price....

mine still a long way to go.. my 2nd home will only be ready in 2012, so i am just browsing blogs for ideas.

this is good! cus gives u ample time to design your house!! sooo many things to tink about..

colour, laminates, ceiling, aircon placing, hood n hob, bathrm accessories, paint colour...so many to think

hi!

my sofa is coming in this sunday (10 JAN), i pray hard everything will go tru smoothly.. eg. no cracks on sofa...

hey hello, counting down to another 2 days for your new sofa yea, I pray hard for you too...

pray for the best and the best will come :):D

hi

direct tiler or any direct contacts, u can expect a lower price....

not necessary... my 1st direct plumber tried to charge me higher than a company tiler. my 2nd direct tiler charged lower than them all :D hope he's as good as my friend said.

hey hello, counting down to another 2 days for your new sofa yea, I pray hard for you too...

pray for the best and the best will come :):D

wow u still remember!! yes i am also anxious, worry if got cracks, whether they will change anot...

haha..like very pessimistic hor...

not necessary... my 1st direct plumber tried to charge me higher than a company tiler. my 2nd direct tiler charged lower than them all :D hope he's as good as my friend said.

true!

sometimes direct tiler may not charge owners the price they quote to contractors.. so very impt to do homework first if not be carrot..hehe,..