Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

I forgot to pay a lot of my bills also during this period of reno. Late payment and such for credit card bills etc... call them, give reason and got them waived.

Your $300 fine... did they waive it? Maybe they give chance....

they rejected my waiver! telling me no matter wat, onus is on me not to forget the renewal!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey..how was the delivery? mine is scheduled for the 24th of jan.

reno has been smooth until the end stage. sigh..we discovered white patches on our black kitchen tiles. initially thought it was paint..so we called our contractor and he sent down the painter to come and clean it but to no avail. contractor will go down tomorrow to see what it is and what can be done. i feel so disheartened.. :( our shower screen and glass mbr toilet door was supposed to be delivered on thursday..it came but it couldn't be fixed cos they had measured the sizes wrongly! so again they will have to redo it and these items will come by next saturday. i don't mind so much abt the shower screen and mbr glass door. it's just the kitchen tiles! i don't think i'll be able to live with the faint white patches.

hi!

my sofa delivery was good, no cracks or defects! the sofa smells good, feels good! really happy with the latex i added, really not so hot to sit and the bouncy feeling is good! overall is really good! how about urs...

how is ur reno now.. i guess by now everything is in order already? pls update again ok! :)

ages no hear her name liao!one of the oldie bird here in RT!

Wonder u have get your water purifier?

I older .... I april .... she july .... phahhaha

But u older rondy .... cos you 08 batches ....hahaha

Dear Seashell,

Hate to gatecrash here, I would first like to state I hold nothing against you. even when you were champaining the disbursement of $2670 in Dec 09, I thot you had been righteous and really holds all Ah Soon victims at heart. In fact, I had written down I totally agree with you that all Ah Soon victims have a right to vote.

Nevertheless, over the last one week, as I am gathering the affected house owners to take actions against Ah Soon, your response is in total contradiction to all that you had said previously. When you were trying so hard to gather all victims for the meagre $2670, I thot you would be more forthcoming since you had claimed to be the most seriously affected with the biggest loss.

After our one conversation last week, you seems to had contracted the AS Syndrome,

Ask if you can contact AS --> no reply

Ask if you will be taking legal actions --> no reply

Ask if you can give me the contacts of those that you knew affected --> no reply

Call you --> no pick up

Sms you --> no reply

Some affected house owners are not coming to this forum anymore and my PM to them may not get thru. It would had been a great help if you can give me any contacts that you have. It would also do them a great favour and they will decide on their own grounds if they will like to take actions.

I state I respect all decisions made by all affected house owners whether they would like to proceed further.

You had not been replying to me as such I am resorted to writing here to disclose facts. If I had been wrong or if there were any reasons that you were unable to respond to me, pls feel free to let me know (you have my contact num) and I will apologise. I am still open to your response if you would like to take collective actions together with the rest of house owners that I had managed to contact.

Any affected house owner, pls PM me directly, I shall coordinate the actions for all.

Anyone who reads this and knows of an affected house owner (victim of Ah Soon) pls kindly relay a message to them

Thank you very much

Personal message: I sincerely congratulate you for able to move in finally. It was a nightmare for all of us, only those who had been thru it understands.

ages no hear her name liao!one of the oldie bird here in RT!

Wonder u have get your water purifier?

genesis250x250.jpg

oh yes i gotten the KYK purifier (red one)

one word, *wonderful*!

4levels of alkaline level that can

-clear body toxins & increase metabolism rate

-good for making tea/coffee. enhances the tea flavour and remove the bitterness of the coffee and strengthen the aroma...(they did the demo before i bought the machine.. really mus see & taste the different to believe this..)

my kids lovee it... maybe they like the machine talk whenever it releases water...

my daughter constipation problem - gone!

competitor brand like watersource.com.sg, more pricey and less functions!

http://watersource.com.sg/files/09.pdf

this is the quote which i find it a deciding factor for me:

by Dr Robert Atkins 'the cells & fluids in most people body are overly acidic and it prevents ur bodies from neutralizing and disposing of harmful, poisonous toxins and leaves u more susceptible to the cell damaging, free radical oxidation that leads to cancer and other disease..

I MUST HIGHLIGHT THIS:

SUPERB for making alkaline ice-cubes!!

i use it on my favourite coke light, the taste is so fantastic...!! mus taste it then u know the diff... it neutralize the acidic effect of the coke...

NICE***!!!

NOTE: anyone keen or interested should go down and see their demo and talk - that's when u be most convinced! :)

Edited by seashell

genesis250x250.jpg

oh yes i gotten the KYK purifier (red one)

one word, *wonderful*!

4levels of alkaline level that can

-clear body toxins & increase metabolism rate

-good for making tea/coffee. enhances the tea flavour and remove the bitterness of the coffee and strengthen the aroma...(they did the demo before i bought the machine.. really mus see & taste the different to believe this..)

my kids lovee it... maybe they like the machine talk whenever it releases water...

my daughter constipation problem - gone!

competitor brand like watersource.com.sg, more pricey and less functions!

http://watersource.com.sg/files/09.pdf

this is the quote which i find it a deciding factor for me:

by Dr Robert Atkins 'the cells & fluids in most people body are overly acidic and it prevents ur bodies from neutralizing and disposing of harmful, poisonous toxins and leaves u more susceptible to the cell damaging, free radical oxidation that leads to cancer and other disease..

I MUST HIGHLIGHT THIS:

SUPERB for making alkaline ice-cubes!!

i use it on my favourite coke light, the taste is so fantastic...!! mus taste it then u know the diff... it neutralize the acidic effect of the coke...

NICE***!!!

Hi Seashell

can check how much u pay for the water ionizer?

Hi Seashell

Hi seashell!welcome back to RT!!!

Finally u got ur purifier liao.i still not yet got mine..haha..is it expensive?

how long do u need to change the fileter and at what cost? :unsure:

i tot the price is written at the bottom of her signature??

i tot the price is written at the bottom of her signature??

oops! missed that :P

thanks for pointing out

Hi Seashell

i paid $2199 but i last heard from them last week (cus my friend jus bought from them), that they gonna collect GST soon... hehe..

if u interested, u should go down to the demo n talk.. :lol:

hmm...after 2nd look,seashell this is the one i recommened u to buy the other time right? :P

oh yes, :) thanks for recommendation...

really good...

u also got this?

oh yes, :) thanks for recommendation...

really good...

u also got this?

Kitchen basin

Model: N28SP KITCHEN SINK WITH BASKET (comes with all accessories in except the holder on the right)

$250

may I the accessories of the sink I have a similar sin (Critzo) but with out the net and holder at S$220 from Summer trading. now I'm looking for the extra.

Can help?

thks!

i not yet get mine lei...

This one need to plug to the switch 24 hrs right?

If u drink alkaline water,does it means there is another tube that filter off the acidic water

down the sink?

How much is the filter cost?

Thanks!

oh yes, u can switch off if u wan but no troublesome for me.. (cus i hide the power point in my kitchen cabinet)

somemore the power consumption is very minial

hehe

oh yes there is another tude for the acidic water

very good for wasing! good for brushing teeth, wash face, wash floor etc...

filter cost about $125. there is 2 filter, 6000litres n 9000 litres... the machine will calculate the no. of litres used everytime u use the water from the machine..

:)