Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Ur tv console is nice de woh~ :D And finally get to see ur barcelona chairs again. :P

Light box at ur kitchen? Looks nice, but how often will u switch it on? Rather waste of $$ woh. :) And will hide a large portion of the cheerful lime green liao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

New, Im ordered a similiar bedframe too! :)

Mega chio ley, your Tv console... so "invisble" make the hall so big!

Can i go your house to steal your barcelona chair? been drooling at it but boh $ to buy

Can i go your house to steal your barcelona chair? been drooling at it but boh $ to buy

Eh Charemme

If you want to steal hor no need to ask her de, just drive a truck down can liao hehehe :P

I think now is the best time to go down since she should still be snoring hahahahaha

Eh Charemme

If you want to steal hor no need to ask her de, just drive a truck down can liao hehehe :P

I think now is the best time to go down since she should still be snoring hahahahaha

Cannot leh.. Must get her to open the door first woh. :P

i was thinking of doing a light box for my kitchen... wats ur comments folks?

4005662130_34dbaced9e.jpg

Hi New, the lighted kitchen is very chio lei! First time see this concept wor...maybe i sua ku but I think it is just cool!

Btw how does the lighted background works huh? light bulb hide behind the glass panel? If yes will it be very bulky? And how easy to change bulb when required?

I am doing glass backsplash for my kitchen. This idea can consider wor..

Cannot leh.. Must get her to open the door first woh. :P

haha.. yah, unless u wan me to steal the gate as well??!!

like that i no need spend $$ to install new gate also!!!!!! Song ar!

eh ? copy spider man come down from the roof then open the door from inside

eh if you want to steal the gate hor the noise might wake her up from her beauty sleep leh :P

Hi New, the lighted kitchen is very chio lei! First time see this concept wor...maybe i sua ku but I think it is just cool!

Btw how does the lighted background works huh? light bulb hide behind the glass panel? If yes will it be very bulky? And how easy to change bulb when required?

bro me using glass backing also so what color of glass backing you using ah ?

eh if you want to steal the gate hor the noise might wake her up from her beauty sleep leh :P

wah liew... risk my life to do such stunts for the chair not very worth..

somemore need to remove the chair from window!

wah liew... risk my life to do such stunts for the chair not very worth..

somemore need to remove the chair from window!

hahahaha

bo pian le else ask her to open the door liao then ask her go back and sleep lah

but i prefer her hob and oven leh hehehehe :P

4004697683_9df07cda0c.jpg

Pretty!!! Hehe, you went 'sabbatical' leave ah? Same same here :rolleyes:

Nice leh the console. Oh, my neck long liow ah waiting for moreeeeeee of your house pics!

Oh, the headboard swee too!

furniture still not in order yet but at least the mirror console is finally all done!!!

4004697485_7cd9637a25.jpg4004697683_9df07cda0c.jpg

After & Before

4004697249_5886e4a231.jpg4005502904_916c36edfb.jpg

New.. Your hse really very nice leh. You can be designer liao.. :P

Check with you ah.. where u gt your ceiling fans? What's the brand/model and price? Look very unique leh. I've been looking for ceiling fans but none of them looks nice to me leh. You have a pic of it when off?

Xie xie ni!!!

Eh how come the pic like different color ah ? is it becos of the camera flash ? but wah veri tall leh why you need such a tall head board leh ?

aiya one from camera one from hp la... :D

Wah really very chio leh :dribble: :dribble:

but hor if gals goes your house and seat on your sofa hor the mirror like that reflect the gals will run light or not ah ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

eh how to run light? the mirror not suppose to sit one la.

the mirror console very swee swee leh. at a glance, it just looks invisible, like your tv and other stuffs on console are floating.

How much for that console.

New, your house realli veri Out of the Box. Love it. Drool over it.

hahah But hor...the cleaning and fingerprints can die leh.....

thanks! hehe think i replied tua eh liao... its $1700 for the console + alot of hiccups :D

no worries la. im a clean freak so i love cleaning!

Wowowow!!! I see your TV console... DROOL DROOL!!!!

Tua eh told me this morning and I told myself I got to take a look since he was raving about it!

Newnyew... at least after all teh hiccups it is DONE and it's really chio! Worth the wait!

kamsia u n tua eh. i still waiting for ur invitation lei!

NN thank you for uploading leh! i like your TV console too!! i love the whole of your living and kitchen..you are really good at designing!!

paiseh la, dun make me fly.... nono cannot say fly.. later that Boss come n suan me say i cannot fly.... zz

New, Yr place so tastefully done up....it really chio!! :dribble::dribble::dribble:

BD, mai flatter me la... u too keh ki liao wahaha....

Ur tv console is nice de woh~ :D And finally get to see ur barcelona chairs again. :P

Light box at ur kitchen? Looks nice, but how often will u switch it on? Rather waste of $$ woh. :) And will hide a large portion of the cheerful lime green liao.

hello babe. okok i guai guai listen to u :D

yo! gd for u! hahah u wan my barcy chair i sell u lor ;)

Eh Charemme

eh kopi i wake up liao ok..

MM, i wanted to do glass also but i wan one whole piece which is not possible cos mine almost 5metres long.

im not sure this pic's material but shd be acrylic or glass.

why dun u show ur contractor n ask? maybe they can do it for u!

Pretty!!! Hehe, you went 'sabbatical' leave ah? Same same here :rolleyes:

Nice leh the console. Oh, my neck long liow ah waiting for moreeeeeee of your house pics!

Oh, the headboard swee too!

huh ur england v cheem lei. wat sabbo? hahahha,......

ur neck long gd ma, can look taller! hahah...

u wait ah, still got more pics soon!

come dwn fr the roof then open door? u mean to open window bah? if open door, i'll just take the lift up. :P

eh how to run light? the mirror not suppose to sit one la.

aiyo... I tink kopi meant run light = zhou guang. Wait girls sit on flr will zhou guang u know? :P