Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Listen 1st!...don count on it ley

Today he kenna scold by me 2 times liao...

I tell him, i take cab down.. he want to pay mah.. he keep quiet!

@Rondy,

like tat where got consider cai sheng? He sending me my OWN $$ wor

Wah so shiok knock off so early ah :o :o

Soli, missed the post. Todae finish work at 4.30pm. :P Not always this early though. :P

why dun WE finished all the food downstairs then go up

Haha, this one gd idea. We eat dwnstairs, then go up for drinks at new's place, use her pretty toilet and then sae bye bye. :D

Wow, your place looks more like couple pad de, the kind where couples who aren't married yet, with individual bachelor/bachelorette style infused to the house style. That's just what strikes me - the 1990s meets 2000s age.

Those rainbow stripes on the wall look a bit reflective... reflective paint or acrylic glass?

SOmeone kept nagging me for pics so i no choice post some ah. :lol:

4250385044_7c7fb7b46d.jpg

4249610939_d47162b08e.jpg4249611179_aa471f8c1a.jpg

Edited by BunBun

Soli, missed the post. Todae finish work at 4.30pm. :P Not always this early though. :P

Haha, this one gd idea. We eat dwnstairs, then go up for drinks at new's place, use her pretty toilet and then sae bye bye. :D

How come so good can knock off at 430 ?? Angel you working as what ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Anyway think New's toilet for show only not to be use de, maybe the toilet bowl doesnt work also :P

Edited by coffee_o

How come so good can knock off at 430 ?? Angel you working as what ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Anyway think New's toilet for show only not to be use de, maybe the toilet bowl doesnt work also :P

I deal with service and conference facilities. So got abit of shift work, since gota b here earlier for events and end work later to make sure everyting goes smoothly. So sometimes work till late, and sometimes can go off earlier. :)

Haha, i tink everyting working, but whether she'll allow us to test is another issue. :P

I deal with service and conference facilities. So got abit of shift work, since gota b here earlier for events and end work later to make sure everyting goes smoothly. So sometimes work till late, and sometimes can go off earlier. :)

Haha, i tink everyting working, but whether she'll allow us to test is another issue. :P

Eh seriously I dun really dare to test her stuff leh everything designer so exp i scared spoil i need to pay leh :(

I rather tahan till i go home then let go Wahahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

Eh seriously I dun really dare to test her stuff leh everything designer so exp i scared spoil i need to pay leh :(

I rather tahan till i go home then let go Wahahahaha :P

Haha yah loh. Wait she stand guard at the toilet entrance to check after each use. Think she'll b very bz on that dae. :D Gota stand at entrance to confiscate ciggys/HPs/cams. Gota stand guard that nobody dirty her white carpet. Gota stand guard that we dun dirty her toilet. And also throw pple down 21st flr if they do any of the above.

Speaking abt her white carpet, I'm abit scare to eat the curry chicken. Can u imagine if I accidentally spill curry on her carpet? I'll confirm become an angel liao. :P