Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ee_soh

Js Furniture Factory Carpentry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Do anyone used JS furniture? Care to share the photo?

thanks

Went to JS Furniture office in Sugei Kadut recently and their prices are avg or lower than the others I've RFQ.

At their office, Jack the boss attended to my planning and quotes, friendly and to me transparent in providing his feedback/cost.

Best, you get to see his work place busy with works. Will be seeking him for my kitchen reno soon.

Went to JS Furniture office in Sugei Kadut recently and their prices are avg or lower than the others I've RFQ.

At their office, Jack the boss attended to my planning and quotes, friendly and to me transparent in providing his feedback/cost.

Best, you get to see his work place busy with works. Will be seeking him for my kitchen reno soon.

Does anyone has his address or contact?

Thanks for the contact. I managed to contact the sales instead of the owner (steven instead of jack) the other day.

It was generally a good mixed up. I thought Jack is one of my NS friend and decided to call JS Furniture...

The "Jack" that was my NS mate is in St 5 and not the same jack. hahaha....

Steven was the one who pick up the call..... his service is initially so-so and after some discussions with friends, decided not to use friends or business partners and decided to go with Steven who quoted quite competitively.

Flew back from business trip for yesterday's carpentry work at my house....

they came on time... work wise, i must really give them a 5 star rating... perhaps is also because of the fact that i allow them to do all carpentry work without to worry about the mess... hahahah....

will post picture later at myhometown ....

sales service - 3.5/5

onsite/aftersales - 4.5/5 i find steven to be a very responsible "project manager" and attentive to detail..

carpentry work - 4.5/5 the 0.5 is because of the mess although they do clean up after the whole work is done....

the carpenter onsite, 2 of them, 1 being the chief is really thorough and attentive to detail....

i promise to post it for them if i find them qood and here it is :)

PS: please bargain on solid top and soft closing.

:)

Thanks for the contact. I managed to contact the sales instead of the owner (steven instead of jack) the other day.

It was generally a good mixed up. I thought Jack is one of my NS friend and decided to call JS Furniture...

The "Jack" that was my NS mate is in St 5 and not the same jack. hahaha....

Steven was the one who pick up the call..... his service is initially so-so and after some discussions with friends, decided not to use friends or business partners and decided to go with Steven who quoted quite competitively.

Flew back from business trip for yesterday's carpentry work at my house....

they came on time... work wise, i must really give them a 5 star rating... perhaps is also because of the fact that i allow them to do all carpentry work without to worry about the mess... hahahah....

will post picture later at myhometown ....

sales service - 3.5/5

onsite/aftersales - 4.5/5 i find steven to be a very responsible "project manager" and attentive to detail..

carpentry work - 4.5/5 the 0.5 is because of the mess although they do clean up after the whole work is done....

the carpenter onsite, 2 of them, 1 being the chief is really thorough and attentive to detail....

i promise to post it for them if i find them qood and here it is :)

PS: please bargain on solid top and soft closing.

:)

That's good news. I will be engaging them to do my kitchen...:)

Finally with the India granite top up and water+gas connected. Now I've a fully functional kitchen for my wife as this year Christmas present.

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

Edited by spidercool

See the India Golden Sparks? Countless.

DSC01132.jpg

Another view of the India Golden Sparks. Just loving it.

DSC01124.jpg

Pull out tray for the big pot, pan..

DSC01133.jpg

Edited by spidercool

Now let you see how my 14+ years old kitchen likes before the reno by JS.

It had served my family well from nil kid to 3 kids.

P8154716Small.jpg

P8154714Small.jpg

Edited by spidercool

Now let you see how my 14+ years old kitchen likes before the reno by JS.

It had served my family well from nil kid to 3 kids.

P8154716Small.jpg

P8154714Small.jpg

P8154715Small.jpg

ur kitchen looks cool now..:)

wld u mind sharing the cost of this whole kitchen rework (cabinet + hob + etc)

i am planning to do...the same sort.

thanks.

U got PM.

Hi,

Your kitchen looks very nice. I am planning to do my kitchen cabinets. Can you please let me know the cost involved.

Thanks in advance.