Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ee_soh

Js Furniture Factory Carpentry

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Now let you see how my 14+ years old kitchen likes before the reno by JS.

It had served my family well from nil kid to 3 kids.

P8154716Small.jpg

P8154714Small.jpg

P8154715Small.jpg

Please kindly pm me the total cost as well. Do u know if they

can customize book cabinet? I hv the design but need to find a

reliable person/company to materialize my idea. Thks for sharing.

can count me in as well for the quote you were given? its very nice!!!!!

hi spidercool....

i can imagine how happy ur wife is...ur kitchen looks really kewl now...

can share your cost with me? for the full kitchen with granite worktop? urs is also using blum system?

hi spidercool....

i can imagine how happy ur wife is...ur kitchen looks really kewl now...

can share your cost with me? for the full kitchen with granite worktop? urs is also using blum system?

Hi spidercool

Can you also send me the cost? I am doing my reno now, so much to compare and do.

Tks in advance

Chng

Hi spidercool

Can you also send me the cost? I am doing my reno now, so much to compare and do.

Tks in advance

Chng

Hi.. I am also interested to know how much they charge per foot run?

Thanks~!

Hi,

Anybody have their kitchen cabinet done up by JS furniture? Please kindly share your review and comments.

Looking urgently for a good contractor to do up our kitchen......

Thanks.......

Had emailed Jack and he replied with the quotation fast. Also had arranged for him to come to my place to take some measurement and also see the laminates being used with my other furniture.

Unfortunately the arranged date which is last sat, he no show. Called him and no calls being answered. Kinda irresponsible i will say.

Had emailed Jack and he replied with the quotation fast. Also had arranged for him to come to my place to take some measurement and also see the laminates being used with my other furniture.

Unfortunately the arranged date which is last sat, he no show. Called him and no calls being answered. Kinda irresponsible i will say.

hey, i'm glad that everyone is satisfied with their works.....

i must say their after-service is also good as well....

thumbs up to jack and steven.....

well.... the only issue i guess i have with them is the cleaning up after installing my kitchen! they did try to clean it but my backyard was still full of wood dust!

cheerio!

Didn't know he have some china workers working for him...tot mostly carpentry workers are from malaysia.

Folks,

I posted a review for J&S (Jack primarily). Please go through it. Happy to answer questions, if any (excluding price details - his prices are fairly standardized and after knowing him well for last 2 months I can say margins not super high - so you can be rest assured that no chop chop !)

Someone mentioned he didn't show up - happened to me once (and only once) before signing contract - he was frank to admit he was caught up in another meeting. But ALL other meetings were on-time (in fact I was sometimes late!). So, don't worry about that part.

He is becoming popular and super busy. But, from what I learn from him he is not loading himself with work he cannot finish.

Cheers,

Didn't know he have some china workers working for him...tot mostly carpentry workers are from malaysia.

hi bros,

Sorry for those who pm me but didn't get a reply. Was super busy due airshow n travelling recent.

Ok, my inbox Oso loaded till full. JS cost is reasonable, n I strongly suggest u 2 call for quote. I can only said my whole cost is 7k w 21ft india galaxy granite n 42.5ft cabinet + build base + hacking + disposal of old cabinet+additional 2 electrical pt. All these exclude sink+hob+hood+tap. Hope all happy w brief reply.

sent using e71.

does he do no obligation site visit to take actual measurement before giving the final quotation ?

or we have to confirm signing then he will come to do measurement ?