Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eittus

Furniture Shops

i saw the tv console table at species.....1300, next door is selling at 850, neighbourhood shop sell at 600 ++

same same tv console.

If everything is the same , why they want to sell at a higher price ?

I believed they knew what price next door or neighbourhood shop is selling mah...

No logic leh.

My experierence in buying furntiure tell me nvr to buy anything under cost too much.

I was quoted a coffee table and TV console which i thought is the same at 4 different price with 4 different shop in SG.

The price range is from $1600 to 900 for both item.

Of coz i buy the cheapest one la.

In the end i relieasd one thing when the item is delievered , the cheapest one usually is made of poor quality.

Only the look outside is the same.

No wonder got so many price.

Every graded have a different price lor.

You paid grade A price , you got grade A qualtiy.

You paid grade C price , you have the look of grade A but the inside and finishing is grade E.

Cheap thing always come with a price , now i buy value for money.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
If everything is the same , why they want to sell at a higher price ?

I believed they knew what price next door or neighbourhood shop is selling mah...

No logic leh.

My experierence in buying furntiure tell me nvr to buy anything under cost too much.

I was quoted a coffee table and TV console which i thought is the same at 4 different price with 4 different shop in SG.

The price range is from $1600 to 900 for both item.

Of coz i buy the cheapest one la.

In the end i relieasd one thing when the item is delievered , the cheapest one usually is made of poor quality.

Only the look outside is the same.

No wonder got so many price.

Every graded have a different price lor.

You paid grade A price , you got grade A qualtiy.

You paid grade C price , you have the look of grade A but the inside and finishing is grade E.

Cheap thing always come with a price , now i buy value for money.

rental? mark up?

its all the same that i saw. even the catalogue is the same.

in fact interesting, the shop claim no stock for a coffee table but next door its selling. because the shop is the supplier for the coffee table for the next shop so they dun compete with each other. confirmed with neighbouhood shop still got stock.cant be one catagloue, different gradings prices

rental? mark up?

its all the same that i saw. even the catalogue is the same.

in fact interesting, the shop claim no stock for a coffee table but next door its selling. because the shop is the supplier for the coffee table for the next shop so they dun compete with each other. confirmed with neighbouhood shop still got stock.cant be one catagloue, different gradings prices

That time i buy the TV console and coffee table also one catagloue from 4 different shop in SG in 4 different location.

All showing me the same catagloue.

In my heart i was thinking..hengz har... i have bought the cheapest one.

Haiz..in the end then i relieased only outside look the same.

Inside and finishing confirm different.

I went back to the shop which quoted me highest price to see again the item and i know that it is really different.

Paint work , material used , workmanship.

If like tat , i have to ask their rental in each and every shop in furntiure mall before i make purchaesd lo.

Yang Mao Chu Zhai Yang Sheng Shan.

Cheap thing always come with a price , good thing dun come cheap but must be value for money.

That time i buy the TV console and coffee table also one catagloue from 4 different shop in SG in 4 different location.

All showing me the same catagloue.

In my heart i was thinking..hengz har... i have bought the cheapest one.

Oh well lets see.

Btw from the most expensive shop in FM, I saw the sofa retailing at $3.8k then i saw a brand tag there. Same as the brand tag at the other shop I saw which is selling the same sofa at $1.7k.

This expensive shop's finishing, look, everything is the same as the other shop that I went to at defu lane.

Maybe you can show us some pics of your tv console and coffee table.

Just verified.

The tv console that i saw selling at 1380, 850, 599 are exactly the same. Finishing, quality etc. Confirmed as I examined all the 4 at the 4 different places.

Same goes for the sofa.

hey hey i went to a local neighbourhood shop located in AMK, directly opposite the dog run at Bishan Park. quality is not bad, and pricing is quite reasonable too. the shop name is called S&C. i have bought my wardrobe with them and tv console. lastly i even managed to save about $500 on my wardrobe, which is exactly the same thing i saw in other bigger shops.

anyone knows what does s & C stand for? wha's the website pls? thanks :D

s&c furniture is the shop name, located at blk 338 AMK ave 1 #01-1647 open till 7.30pm. tel: 6552 5208. i dun think hv website. hope it helps! :)

Guys - do u all if any of these shops carry designer book cabinets..not the tall ones though.

Edited by oogmsn

Here's some recommendations for designer goods without the 'designer' price ;)

Sofas & Armchairs (http://www.castlery.com/shop/sofa-and-chairs/)

Beds (http://www.castlery.com/shop/beds/)

Tables (http://www.castlery.com/shop/tables/)

Storage (http://www.castlery.com/shop/storage/)

Edited by nataliecheo

Hi to all people looking for furnitures, there will be a furniture fair at expo hall 6 (Interior and Living Asia 2013), from the 21st - 29st dec 2013. There will be many furniture brands that will take part in this fair, and Renotalk will also be holding its booth at the fair (A9a) (Free gifts, lucky draw, interesting kitchen products for sale)!

If you are looking for furnitures, why not come down and take a look since the brands may also be holding their promotions in this fair and there are plenty of brands to choose from?

Renotalk looks forward in seeing you there!!!