Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Look for the female boss... tell her Jason ask u to find her. (*okie...tell some lies although Jason didn't say so..*) Works for me. :-X unless she happens not to be around.

Yes. From my point of view, some of the staffs product knowledge isn't that good and some just want u to confirm and let her write on that piece of white paper.

Hmm..perhaps, ask them to let you walk walk around first...at least for me...I don't feel good with someone with a piece of paper chasing me around. And I prefer to carry the tiles here and there under different lighting to get a feel and mix and match other tiles together.

Hmm...if the tiles not to your liking, perhaps, u can go to other tiles shop. :)

Mine no bling bling lights I think... My wife in charge..lols. Hmm. I remember those toilet without mosaic mirrors will have backlight..*I think so*

p.s.: I didn't go Hafary as we manage to get the tiles we like...if u didn't really really really really like the tiles...continue your search...tiles and wall color are the main brick for reno.

Ya thanks bro

Some of the tiles i selected in Sin Lek really CMI, so bo pian hope can find better ones in Hafary lor

Hopefully my wife can get something that she likes

actually hor both of us cannot visualize how it will looks like based on just a tile leh so it's like the blind leading the blind leh hahahahaa :D

Personally I feel that kitchen is the worse since it will cover a very huge space, if it's ugly, it will be very obvious leh hahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:) good la. like mine. they jumped at the chance to get their money faster. :P

Ya lor so it's gd in a way for both parties since i'm eager to own it and they're eager to sell it hahahaha :D

Ya thanks bro

Some of the tiles i selected in Sin Lek really CMI, so bo pian hope can find better ones in Hafary lor

Hopefully my wife can get something that she likes

actually hor both of us cannot visualize how it will looks like based on just a tile leh so it's like the blind leading the blind leh hahahahaa :D

Personally I feel that kitchen is the worse since it will cover a very huge space, if it's ugly, it will be very obvious leh hahaha

Aiyo...then don't confirm. Maybe u have better luck over in Hafary. :) I am sure there are some tiles waving at you. heehee.

You are going to use daylight/white light for your house ya? If yes, can just bring the tiles around in the shop and look for different light source..(*I do it, and people look at me...and end up they follow me...although a bit malu lah*)

then I also step on it...walk walk a bit...then..err....after selection...I place the tiles near sun light to see see.

Then ah... if you're thick skinned enough ask if you can have bigger tile samples. Sometimes when they haven't cut they can give you slightly bigger ones. (my dad did that)

Then when you bring them home... put water and test if they are slippery... etc... :P

THEN once you have confirmed... label on the tile where it is meant for. So that when the tiles are delivered to your new house you can leave the samples there for the tilers to match. :)

Aiyo...then don't confirm. Maybe u have better luck over in Hafary. :) I am sure there are some tiles waving at you. heehee.

You are going to use daylight/white light for your house ya? If yes, can just bring the tiles around in the shop and look for different light source..(*I do it, and people look at me...and end up they follow me...although a bit malu lah*)

then I also step on it...walk walk a bit...then..err....after selection...I place the tiles near sun light to see see.

hahahaha ya I did that too

Anyway I nvr like orange lights for kitchen and bathroom so confirm white lights only

I also did step on a few tiles to check if it's too smooth or too rough cos some of the tiles hor finger might feel too rough but since feet got thicker skin thus might feel ok hahahaha :P

Then ah... if you're thick skinned enough ask if you can have bigger tile samples. Sometimes when they haven't cut they can give you slightly bigger ones. (my dad did that)

Then when you bring them home... put water and test if they are slippery... etc... :P

THEN once you have confirmed... label on the tile where it is meant for. So that when the tiles are delivered to your new house you can leave the samples there for the tilers to match. :)

Wah thanks for the advice wor :P

Anyway they did label for me le just that if too big difficult to carry back also hahaha

actually now my main concern is my kitchen as I seriously have no idea what tiles to select for it yet though i know my color combi le it will be white/black/silver

maybe i will add abit of the bling bling mosaic too hahahaha

Tell you ah. the tiles I love most in my house... are my foyer and kitchen ones. The kitchen ones are matt grey and SUPER EASY to maintain. The stupid off-white ones I have for the rest of the house are such a big headache! :P

Tell you ah. the tiles I love most in my house... are my foyer and kitchen ones. The kitchen ones are matt grey and SUPER EASY to maintain. The stupid off-white ones I have for the rest of the house are such a big headache! :P

Wah cham, i intend to have white floor tiles for my kitchen since my cabinets will be black and silver combi, I cannot have dark floor tiles le :(

since my parents will cook regularly, I cannot have nice white white cabinets like yours leh else i would love to have a full white cabinets too

i guess no matter which area, white is always the color that is the most difficult to maintain bah :(

Wah cham, i intend to have white floor tiles for my kitchen since my cabinets will be black and silver combi, I cannot have dark floor tiles le :(

since my parents will cook regularly, I cannot have nice white white cabinets like yours leh else i would love to have a full white cabinets too

i guess no matter which area, white is always the color that is the most difficult to maintain bah :(

my white tiles really make me vomit blood. Can see all the dirt everything and easily stained.. then will have to rush to clean it off. And thanks to my long hair... it sticks out like a sore thumb all over the house!!! I magic clean my room twice a day and it still looks urgh. I regretted not having laminate in my room.

My kitchen tiles are light grey. Can consider? :)

Wah black and silver combi... nice...

my white tiles really make me vomit blood. Can see all the dirt everything and easily stained.. then will have to rush to clean it off. And thanks to my long hair... it sticks out like a sore thumb all over the house!!! I magic clean my room twice a day and it still looks urgh. I regretted not having laminate in my room.

My kitchen tiles are light grey. Can consider? :)

Wah black and silver combi... nice...

Oh the whole of my 2nd floor will be in parquet so I guess I will not have such issue bah

anyway white and black is the easiest to spot dust and dirt de but is also the easiest to mix and match so bo pian hahaha

Black and silver combi, i sure hope its nice hahahaha cannot visualize leh hehehehe :P

Dust is everywhere!!U are wrong lor,my lamination always can see white dust collecting one.

gotta sweep it almost daily...

black settle on white,and white settle on black,vice versa de hor!haha :D

close the window and the house is vacant the dust also appear!!!! :bangwall:

Yup Yup I agree both white and black also difficult to maintain just like cars hahahaha

Anyway selected my tiles just now in Hafary

Will upload once I took the pics

I must say that Hafary really has more selection and the sales at Balestier is very helpful :)

Overall am very happy selecting tile there, hope it will turn out nice :)

i tgt u like red and black n dark dark color?? :unsure: