Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For me, I would prefer universal color for living and dining. Me no like tiles got the huay huay pattern de

I understand that black glossy laminate got dust very obvious but I like leh hahahaha :P

Oh btw why you nvr let me try the cup cakes you made yesterday ah ? :dribble::dribble::dribble:

fannie also got! i think she nearer to you! :x

For me, I would prefer universal color for living and dining. Me no like tiles got the huay huay pattern de

I understand that black glossy laminate got dust very obvious but I like leh hahahaha :P

Oh btw why you nvr let me try the cup cakes you made yesterday ah ? :dribble::dribble::dribble:

why so tam jiak? Talk Reno, not cupcakes! 8|

Edited by familyof4

green mosaic surface smooth or rough?

I prefer option 2 looking at it...like i told u, timeless leh :P and if MBR toilet big enough, can really nice...mine is small.

Option 2 for me....hmm...but it seems rough? Will cut leg a not?

Hmm.....cannot remember leh step on too many tiles that day till I forget le hahaha :P

Think should be ok bah else my wife wont select it at all le hahahaha

Wah score update

Option 1 - 1

Option 2 - 5

Reminds me of England vs Croatia hahaha

Wah option 2 is having a huge lead now hahahaha :D

i will choose option 1(hehehehe...hoep i am not too late)...must agree that option 2 is timeless...but depend if you want to make a diff in yr place lor...the ball is in yr court...:P

green mosaic surface smooth or rough?

I prefer option 2 looking at it...like i told u, timeless leh :P and if MBR toilet big enough, can really nice...mine is small.

green mosaic smooth smooth de but hor as you can see, it seems that the green mosaic cracks easily leh

it cracks even with a small sample given by them therefore was kinda worried that it will crack after a short while :(

Edited by coffee_o

i will choose option 1(hehehehe...hoep i am not too late)...must agree that option 2 is timeless...but depend if you want to make a diff in yr place lor...the ball is in yr court...:P

Ok score update

Option 1 - 2

Option 2 - 5

Thanks to BD's selection enable Option 2 to pull the scores closer hahahaha :lol: :lol:

Edited by coffee_o

ohh so that green mosaic has cracked up huh?? i was staring at it and i thought that was the new design :x

ohh so that green mosaic has cracked up huh?? i was staring at it and i thought that was the new design :x

but maybe cos it just a pc...or old pc...that y easier to crack?

*whisper to kopi o* she will sure say yr camer got prob...even crack also cant take probably de.. :notti: