Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

ohh so that green mosaic has cracked up huh?? i was staring at it and i thought that was the new design :x

Hi Ivy

You're not wrong and thus prove that my camera no problem too hahahaha :P

The crack crack is the design but I'm referring to the edge there crack which I'm worried abt

masterbedroomtoilet11.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
but maybe cos it just a pc...or old pc...that y easier to crack?

*whisper to kopi o* she will sure say yr camer got prob...even crack also cant take probably de.. :notti:

Aiyah bro

I knew what she meant by the crack crack as design le just that I'm worried abt the edge le

So my camera no prob hor hahahaha Moreover the sample they gave very small only le so I have to use macro shots to take the tiles pic leh hahahaha

Aiyah bro

I knew what she meant by the crack crack as design le just that I'm worried abt the edge le

So my camera no prob hor hahahaha Moreover the sample they gave very small only le so I have to use macro shots to take the tiles pic leh hahahaha

hard to say de la..wait she say yr green look like blue how?? :bleah:

see?? see?? kopi's camera not spoil neither did i see wrongly!! mai sour grape hor! obviously the mosaic is green lor. wahahah the whole of RT only u got the skill of turning black to brown lah.

see?? see?? kopi's camera not spoil neither did i see wrongly!! mai sour grape hor! obviously the mosaic is green lor. wahahah the whole of RT only u got the skill of turning black to brown lah.

who say hor...mine is black hor...still want to say brown lor...tsk tsk...nv repent de lor....sighz.............

who will know suddenly u will say to kopi o:

Hey, yr blue mosiac v nice n unique lor... :bleah:

who say hor...mine is black hor...still want to say brown lor...tsk tsk...nv repent de lor....sighz.............

who will know suddenly u will say to kopi o:

Hey, yr blue mosiac v nice n unique lor... :bleah:

Wah bro dun like that say leh my skills not so lousy leh

Moreover 1 group of tiles I took at least 5 shots and took the better ones to display leh :D

Moreover 1 group of tiles I took at least 5 shots and took the better ones to display leh :D

see?? BD?? learn learn! Kopi-o we give u plus points for the effort. not like some people.. chin chai snap chin chai post then when receive feedback hor instead of improving hor he go sulk and start sobbing. tsk tsk

not me say de la...but just warn u of some of the "potential" comments lor....wait they say camera prob...then say human error lor... :P

not me say de la...but just warn u of some of the "potential" comments lor....wait they say camera prob...then say human error lor... :P

eh dun think Ivy, pet or fan will do that to me lor

Dun that I wanna say you, you will nvr win when more than 1 woman is ard leh

Learn from me, keep quiet, dun complain in front of them and your life will be more peaceful hahahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

green mosaic smooth smooth de but hor as you can see, it seems that the green mosaic cracks easily leh

it cracks even with a small sample given by them therefore was kinda worried that it will crack after a short while :(

i thought the surface is rough..so it acyaually cracked! :x then my vote goes to...option TWO! If it cracks so easily, I think the quality may not be ad hardy. just to play safe :)

i thought the surface is rough..so it acyaually cracked! :x then my vote goes to...option TWO! If it cracks so easily, I think the quality may not be ad hardy. just to play safe :)

Eh ? talk so much in the end still option 2 ah ? :curse:

I always thought that you would prefer option 1 leh since you like brighter toilet hahaha :P

eh dun think Ivy, pet or fan will do that to me lor

Dun that I wanna say you, you will nvr win when more than 1 woman is ard leh

Learn from me, keep quiet, dun complain in front of them and your life will be more peaceful hahahahaha

hmm....are u trying to say u also suffer from exprience with them?must speak up ah...hehehehe :bleah:

Eh ? talk so much in the end still option 2 ah ? :curse:

I always thought that you would prefer option 1 leh since you like brighter toilet hahaha :P

i prefer brighter toilets, but the tiles not bling enough for my liking leh :P

but i have to say this round of tiles selected is better than ur selection at SL :) the red bling i like. bro, just to let u knw, too dark, or too bright tiles/laminates etc...will definitely have dust issue de...like I have told u, just CLEAN...or get Yoshi to wear socks n slide thru the house to pick up little strands of hair (and his fur) :) he can have fun at the same time!

see?? BD?? learn learn! Kopi-o we give u plus points for the effort. not like some people.. chin chai snap chin chai post then when receive feedback hor instead of improving hor he go sulk and start sobbing. tsk tsk

WHO?!WHO?! :bleah:

hmm....are u trying to say u also suffer from exprience with them?must speak up ah...hehehehe :bleah:

Seriously bro

If 2 or more gals is ard hor, you can nvr win de leh so no point doing 垂死挣扎de lah hahahaha