Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Yup...maybe in 10 years time we might move back to my hubby's fave place, AMK...he used to live there until his family moved to Woodlands a few months back...so now getting our first hse in Woodlands also to get the live near parents grant...

Wa now gain City got promotion? My single system air cond which I bought with them was quite expensive...nearly 2k...

AMK is not a place for poor ppl like me to stay anymore. Just look at the price ? faintz

My fren just bought a 4 rm DBSS for 550 k leh wah lao ridiculous leh

eh i think GC all year round also got promo de hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
AMK is not a place for poor ppl like me to stay anymore. Just look at the price ? faintz

Yea lor that's wat my hubby said also...but he has lived in AMK for many years and he still missed it...even when we started dating also most of the time we ate and shopped there, so lots of memories for us. So even now we would still go back there sometimes to walk around...

And most of the good schools are in that area...so might look into moving there when we have kids who are at schooling age...

Haha think so far...all depends on whether we are rich enough or not by that time...

yup...AMk price is like rocket high now liao also...same goes for place like clementi as well.

aiya....for your tampines...also not cheap lor...tsk tsk..:P

yup...AMk price is like rocket high now liao also...same goes for place like clementi as well.

aiya....for your tampines...also not cheap lor...tsk tsk..:P

Wah dun like that say wor at least tampines still got ppl selling at val leh

Places like AMK hor no way leh even if they sell you on val hor dun think you dare to buy also hahahahaha

Places like AMK hor no way leh even if they sell you on val hor dun think you dare to buy also hahahahaha

Eh got leh, my hubby's fren got his 4 room flat in AMK at price below valuation...

npw on the whole...place for hdb all high liao la...not say a particluar area la...really got to dig for it also to have value buy....:)

U see..u also got 2 storey kopi tiam...cannot say poor lor..... :notti::notti::notti:

Eh got leh, my hubby's fren got his 4 room flat in AMK at price below valuation...

Wah recently ah ? seriously now ppl offer me below val hor i also scared leh scali got ah long leh hahahahaha :P

npw on the whole...place for hdb all high liao la...not say a particluar area la...really got to dig for it also to have value buy....:)

U see..u also got 2 storey kopi tiam...cannot say poor lor..... :notti::notti::notti:

aiya my 2 storey coffee shop might be cheaper as compared to ppl's 4 rm leh

bro how much you bought your unit ah ? think based on your area yours also not cheap hor ?

Wah recently ah ? seriously now ppl offer me below val hor i also scared leh scali got ah long leh hahahahaha :P

bro how much you bought your unit ah ? think based on your area yours also not cheap hor ?

They haven't had their second appt yet...so shud be quite recent...

Oh thats gd so now you're staying in the north and going to stay in the north in future too ? hahahaha

Wah thats fast so where did you bought your sanitary wear ?

Huh ? i thought they say starmex dun support the electrical loading ? so which one is bull****ting you in the 1st place ?

Santiary ware I buy from Heritage @ Geylang... cuz their wc package quite worth.

rest of the ala carte item on 40% off.

they say starmex can support the loading, but just that pervious all tell me to take a bigger cap for my MBR which is not necessary at all

so 13btu will be sufficient. All the few sales tat bullcrap us is from GC.. heng that day got a experience sales there..

so both sales were arguing about the combi... wahaha, n we opt for the one that make sense!!!!

hehehehe...mine was bought for a steal...cos i kiasu...went HDB to track the result for last 10 years....mine is cheapest...so no complain la...

Val 470k, paid 440k. Cos the rate over here for 5 room usually is 520-540k for my area...at its peak..it was sold near to 600k....cos mine is pretty near to city...that y..:)