Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah...bo sim (no pun intended)

i will be modelling my reno after u

haha

eh bro i'm just mimicking your students lah hahahahaha :P

anyway i have not got my keys yet still waiting for HDB to send me the sales approval letter :)

Edited by coffee_o

okay

i couldnt wait for my letter...so i actually went to hdb to pick it up myself as i work in toa payoh

okay

i couldnt wait for my letter...so i actually went to hdb to pick it up myself as i work in toa payoh

Wah like that also can ah ? hahahaha

arh yah hor.... wahahaha i tot u starting reno soon..!

Eh no le still waiting for HDB leh sianz :(

Har? still waiting arh? Call them and nag at them! :D

I just check the online hdb website and it states that my resale application has been approved so now waiting for the letter to be delivered nia le

hopefully they can leg and hand faster abit hehehehe :D

I just check the online hdb website and it states that my resale application has been approved so now waiting for the letter to be delivered nia le

hopefully they can leg and hand faster abit hehehehe :D

Oh that's great! At least it's been approved. :P Very soon u can bring people down to take measurements for ur reno le!

Edited by Angel81

Oh that's great! At least it's been approved. :P Very soon u can bring people down to take measurements for ur reno le!

yup yup me cant wait to ask my mum to fix appt with the FSM leh hahahahaha

excited excited hehehe

Edited by coffee_o

yup yup me cant wait to ask my mum to fix appt with the FSM leh hahahahaha

excited excited hehehe

Hee~ I'll cross my fingers and toes that ur FSM wun sae no to most of the stuff u would like to do. :P And no weird weird colours! heheh

Hee~ I'll cross my fingers and toes that ur FSM wun sae no to most of the stuff u would like to do. :P And no weird weird colours! heheh

ya man anyway my mum is the one who wanted to ask the FSM de

in fact if the recommendation is not too ridiculous i will listen if not i dun think i will bother lor hahahahaha

ya man anyway my mum is the one who wanted to ask the FSM de

in fact if the recommendation is not too ridiculous i will listen if not i dun think i will bother lor hahahahaha

but u also be prepared....cos FSM will require something to be certain height n etc...so if u want to follow...my advice is that u should ecpect alot of tik quite standard...wont be too stylo kind de..:)

but u also be prepared....cos FSM will require something to be certain height n etc...so if u want to follow...my advice is that u should ecpect alot of tik quite standard...wont be too stylo kind de..:)

eh dunno will go into so detail or not leh

have to see how 1st anyway this is the 2nd time i asked this FSM to audit my house le ny previous house also audited by him but i ignore some of the stuff hehehehe :P

the only thing i will pay careful attention is where is my 财位 Wahahahahaha :P

eh dunno will go into so detail or not leh

have to see how 1st anyway this is the 2nd time i asked this FSM to audit my house le ny previous house also audited by him but i ignore some of the stuff hehehehe :P

the only thing i will pay careful attention is where is my 财位 Wahahahahaha :P

wahahahaha...for me...i follow strictly since i tot i engage...better do so.

to be fair...my fsm also din make lots of drastic changes...it smth we can accept....so if u know his style..then ok la..:)

wahahahaha...for me...i follow strictly since i tot i engage...better do so.

to be fair...my fsm also din make lots of drastic changes...it smth we can accept....so if u know his style..then ok la..:)

actually its not that i dun wanna follow him leh but the 2nd visit hor he then tell me this cannot that cannot

wah lao my carpentry already do swee swee liao then tell me :bleah: so me bo chup lor hahahaha :P