Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

actually its not that i dun wanna follow him leh but the 2nd visit hor he then tell me this cannot that cannot

wah lao my carpentry already do swee swee liao then tell me :bleah: so me bo chup lor hahahaha :P

then u better be v precise this time round...i rem for mine...he spend near to 4hrs with me as i have lots of questions to ask...wahahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
then u better be v precise this time round...i rem for mine...he spend near to 4hrs with me as i have lots of questions to ask...wahahahaha

wah lika that mus set questionnaire for him ah ? baiscally i will just tell him the color and the carpentry i will do and see if he's ok with it lor

me also bo chup hahahaha :P

Kopi ar..

so for 财位, what do you do with it?

My FSM say hor.. must put a BIG BIG laughing buddha there for best result if not keep it bare.

Its our 1st FSM audit, and my ah lao want to faint lah.. cuz he is catholic.

somemore my FSM finish the audit sibei fast de... with 45mins.. he go off liao

dun need our birthdate all these... all general only

Kopi ar..

My FSM say hor.. must put a BIG BIG laughing buddha there for best result if not keep it bare.

Charemme,

My feng shui master told me for 财位, he will find the correct spot for u, then u can put either water feature/fish tank.

Must have certain depth to contain water, and also he must advise u a gd date to ON yr water feature/ fish tank.

Kopi,

U are here 24/7, yr boss ok with u surfing the net or u are the boss yrself?? hehehhehe :D

arh... KNS

my FSM didnt say anything.. also never mentioned must have a good date to place the laughing buddha

I ask him painting can anot.. he say no.

somemore the buddha must have a mini height.

arh... KNS

my FSM didnt say anything.. also never mentioned must have a good date to place the laughing buddha

I ask him painting can anot.. he say no.

somemore the buddha must have a mini height.

Place a Buddha also need to have a minimum height? O.o

Kopi ar..

the common advice is to place some plant or living thing over there...so it will keep growing. :)

for water feature...it will have place to be place on...not necessary the chai wei. :)

in a house...there can be more than 1 chai wei.....n usually for pple who pray at home...that 1 plc where it usually house altar..:)

Kopi ar..

Eh it depends on individual de and they will usually see you and your wife DOB to determine i think cos got the fire and wood thingy to consider

previously my FSM asked me to put a vase with 5 color of flowers/plants inside le then i go buy dried de so that no need to maintain hahahahaha :P

Charemme,

My feng shui master told me for 财位, he will find the correct spot for u, then u can put either water feature/fish tank.

Must have certain depth to contain water, and also he must advise u a gd date to ON yr water feature/ fish tank.

Kopi,

U are here 24/7, yr boss ok with u surfing the net or u are the boss yrself?? hehehhehe :D

ya i think water is the best like those fountain de so the water will "move" ard hahaha

eh what's up with today ? all abt feng shui leh hahaha

eh cat

my job is IT related mah so if boss ask i will say i'm online doing research hehehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

Eh it depends on individual de and they will usually see you and your wife DOB to determine i think cos got the fire and wood thingy to consider

previously my FSM asked me to put a vase with 5 color of flowers/plants inside le then i go buy dried de so that no need to maintain hahahahaha :P

ya i think water is the best like those fountain de so the water will "move" ard hahaha

eh what's up with today ? all abt feng shui leh hahaha

eh cat

my job is IT related mah so if boss ask i will say i'm online doing research hehehehe :P

Ohoh kopi-o what you working as ah? :D

as usual exihibiting ur lor sor skill :x

kopi-o i think hor u should keep this thread solely for kopitiam purpose - lim kopi and chit chat. Then start another thread and put, kopitiam under renovation, to update ur reno. if not how to catch up lah!!! not yet hack a single hole already 20page. win liao.

my chai wei i put "tong kong" there :x

Ohoh kopi-o what you working as ah? :D

Eh IT related job in a company lor hehehehe :D

as usual exihibiting ur lor sor skill :x

kopi-o i think hor u should keep this thread solely for kopitiam purpose - lim kopi and chit chat. Then start another thread and put, kopitiam under renovation, to update ur reno. if not how to catch up lah!!! not yet hack a single hole already 20page. win liao.

my chai wei i put "tong kong" there :x

aiya its okie le my coffee shop nothing to look forward to just the usual 翻新 project by the government happening in the whole of SG hehehe :P

eh what is tong kong ah ?

Edited by coffee_o

Eh IT related job in a company lor hehehehe :D

aiya its okie le my coffee shop nothing to look forward to just the usual 翻新 project by the government happening in the whole of SG hehehe :P

eh what is tong kong ah ?

MUP also got things to look forward to de ma.

Dong(1) Kong(4) = piggy bank :x