Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Ya lor. Fannie is right... take picture! take picture!take picture! take picture! take picture! take picture! take picture! take picture! take picture! take picture!

If not, I give you frog head, ant head, lizard head...hor.

ok ok will do will do hahahaha

but b4 take pic must roll pineapple 1st leh

my mum got tons of ritual to do leh hahahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah....bro...still blame Fannie...*shake head*...

*Shame shame...pooo poooo*

of cos le she's the one who leak the insider news that i will be getting my keys this sat wor else nobody knows leh hahahaha

Wah....bro...still blame Fannie...*shake head*...

*Shame shame...pooo poooo*

Ben, he bad hor...still dare blame me. He actually told me he wana take last week de...this week alrdy thursday and he still has the cheek to say have not taken the pics... :P

Hi Hi Hi

Been lurking around the forum for months so I guess it's about time that I should start my blog since everyone is asking about it. :P

The reason why I took so long to start one is due to that fact that my renovation will only start in Nov and other than the contractor, I've yet to finalize anything.

Anyway I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fannie for letting us view her beautiful home and give me advices whenever I have doubts.

So to cut story short, below is my floor plan:

floorplanb.jpg

Oh btw I've engaged Jason to overhaul my whole house. Which I believe he will do a good job hehe :P

See Fannie...this is how he treat u... I got proof....page 1 so...nice...page 22.....he say u are the one who to be blame... *shake head*

Ben, he bad hor...still dare blame me. He actually told me he wana take last week de...this week alrdy thursday and he still has the cheek to say have not taken the pics... :P

Ya lor.. Fannie! SEEEE! readers!!!(*if u are reading from page 1 - 22*) Last week leh........suppose to take pic....last week u know... *shake head* My avatar is dedicate to you, coffee o...

See Fannie...this is how he treat u... I got proof....page 1 so...nice...page 22.....he say u are the one who to be blame... *shake head*

yah lor...in fact hor, i talk to him almost everyday and he still say i bad :~:~ he always 反反复复hor...

then not only the house must take picture... also the new bathroom tiles hor

what other head you want?? I have hamster head and also turtle head..