Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kopi,

I agree with AJ... I personally like choice 1 if I can afford (expensive rite whole wall with mosaic?)...AI SWEE MAI MIA (wan beauty dun wan life) to clean those walls in toilet! Cool and nice design, pc of art.

If not choice 3, which is the common one that most pple did...But it will be swee also :)

Hmm...choice 3 for me..

Cause choice 1 for me is kinda of risky, first day u look at it..it might be very nice...second day...u might get tired of it.. It might not be a timeless design...hmm....but really depend on u. If u are using electrical water heater...I think shouldn't even consider it? cause the white electrical casing will spoil the whole mosaic look? If is storage heater, I think is fine.

I vote for 2nd choice - only the feature wall with the mosaic

But the feature wall will be at the toilet bowl that side... that means right behind the toile bowl. If put at shower there sure got hard time cleaning in between the mosaic de :P

Kopi,

I agree with AJ... I personally like choice 1 if I can afford (expensive rite whole wall with mosaic?)...AI SWEE MAI MIA (wan beauty dun wan life) to clean those walls in toilet! Cool and nice design, pc of art.

If not choice 3, which is the common one that most pple did...But it will be swee also :)

Hmm...choice 3 for me..

Cause choice 1 for me is kinda of risky, first day u look at it..it might be very nice...second day...u might get tired of it.. It might not be a timeless design...hmm....but really depend on u. If u are using electrical water heater...I think shouldn't even consider it? cause the white electrical casing will spoil the whole mosaic look? If is storage heater, I think is fine.

I vote for 2nd choice - only the feature wall with the mosaic

But the feature wall will be at the toilet bowl that side... that means right behind the toile bowl. If put at shower there sure got hard time cleaning in between the mosaic de :P

some toilets the mosaic is a vertical strip abv the toilet

can mix n match

Sorry ah reply so late cos company internet went down whole afternoon :curse:

anyway yes yes the cleaning is a nightmare

red_devil bro i using storage heater cos i installing rain shower for both my toilets le :)

Sorry ah reply so late cos company internet went down whole afternoon :curse:

anyway yes yes the cleaning is a nightmare

red_devil bro i using storage heater cos i installing rain shower for both my toilets le :)

Dude, if you choose Option 1, you gotta stock up on Mr Muscle and Scotchbrite ... but don't worry lah, as you're cleaning it and looking at your nice wall, you'll come to the realisation that its worth it! :) Ahahahahaha!

Dude, if you choose Option 1, you gotta stock up on Mr Muscle and Scotchbrite ... but don't worry lah, as you're cleaning it and looking at your nice wall, you'll come to the realisation that its worth it! :) Ahahahahaha!

Bro since my wife is using that toilet she will be the one in charge of cleaning it as well

therefore how she wants to do up the toilet it's up to her hahahaha :P

Wah bro you stole the toilet pic of adidas ah ? hahahaha :P

lol

dunno from where i took it also

simple n nice

I like this option..that's what I did with my tiles also...when dunno how to arrange just do one stripe haha... :P

Hahaha ya lor actually my main concern is kitchen and toilet :(

toilet so small and yet give me so much headache :(

Hahaha ya lor actually my main concern is kitchen and toilet :(

toilet so small and yet give me so much headache :(

Haha it's normal...we also spent quite a long time thinking abt the concept of the bathrooms and also the kitchen. I remember for my bathroom at first I want to do a vertical stripe but then dunno where to place that one vertical stripe so in the end just do a horizontal stripe thruout the entire bathroom.

Another headache was when choosing wall color...so many colors and not sure which one will match which :o