Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Haha it's normal...we also spent quite a long time thinking abt the concept of the bathrooms and also the kitchen. I remember for my bathroom at first I want to do a vertical stripe but then dunno where to place that one vertical stripe so in the end just do a horizontal stripe thruout the entire bathroom.

Another headache was when choosing wall color...so many colors and not sure which one will match which :o

Yes yes yes

so i was thinking aiya all white walls lah but then again white also got many kinds of white hor :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

moreover me and my wife sucks in color coordination leh so i scare if choose wrongly not nice cham liao :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes yes yes

so i was thinking aiya all white walls lah but then again white also got many kinds of white hor :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

moreover me and my wife sucks in color coordination leh so i scare if choose wrongly not nice cham liao :(

Haha for this can only choose and pray for the best...

And yes, there are a lot of shades of whites lolz...some are more yellowish while others are pinkish, greenish, greyish...

So see which one suits your theme more...

Haha for this can only choose and pray for the best...

And yes, there are a lot of shades of whites lolz...some are more yellowish while others are pinkish, greenish, greyish...

So see which one suits your theme more...

sigh.... :(

sigh.... :(

Don't worry too much...actually the longer you look at all the different colors the more confused you will get. So in the end I just stick to the colors I have chosen and refused to think abt it anymore :P

Don't worry too much...actually the longer you look at all the different colors the more confused you will get. So in the end I just stick to the colors I have chosen and refused to think abt it anymore :P

ok got it so i will close eyes and point lah hahahaha :P

Ok Ok to appease everyone who is giving me animals heads as present

this is the MBR toilet tiles that I've selected and confirmed (i hope) :P

img1757largec.jpg

I'm thinking of either doing it:

1st choice - whole shower area with the mosaic

2nd choice - only the feature wall with the mosaic

3rd choice - whole wall white and just use the mosaic to do a strip across the center

so which choice do you guys think would be more feasible ah ? :D

I think I will choose option 1 if cost is not a factor. It will be bolder and the blue is a vibrant one. I believe it will look great. But might not be a "timeless" thingy though. If you look at european design trends for the pass 1 to 2 yrs, mosaic is not in fashion liao. And u know, singapore is always behind europe in terms of fashion. But, who cares! If u can, pick option 1! I wish to see it in true fashion. Hehe. :)

Edited by Mickey M

I think I will choose option 1 if cost is not a factor. It will be bolder and the blue is a vibrant one. I believe it will look great. But might not be a "timeless" thingy though. If you look at european design trends for the pass 1 to 2 yrs, mosaic is not in fashion liao. And u know, singapore is always behind europe in terms of fashion. But, who cares! If u can, pick option 1! I wish to see it in true fashion. Hehe. :)

Eh seriously that's what my wife intends to do also but hor price ah ? hmmm.....dunno leh but if it looks nice i dun mind paying abit more cos ultimately it's my house and i would like to do swee swee, stay there also happy hehehehe :D

kopi, i vote option 2 :D

So feature wall for you eh ? shower area feature wall or behind the toilet bowl feature wall ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

ME ME ME... is it too late to vote on the mosaic wall???

I'd prefer... having a a whole strip about 60cm wide running from the top of one wall to the bottom, across the floor to the opposite wall and up the wall to the top. The rest of the walls white. :)

ME ME ME... is it too late to vote on the mosaic wall???

I'd prefer... having a a whole strip about 60cm wide running from the top of one wall to the bottom, across the floor to the opposite wall and up the wall to the top. The rest of the walls white. :)

Hi Pet

No it's never too late to vote hehehe :D

anyway when you mentioned that running from top to bottom and across the wall does it mean on the floor also ?

also how's the reno of your recess area ah ? completed already ? :)

Hi Pet

No it's never too late to vote hehehe :D

anyway when you mentioned that running from top to bottom and across the wall does it mean on the floor also ?

also how's the reno of your recess area ah ? completed already ? :)

heh something like this...

bathroom.jpg

*source: unknown (will append it here if someone points it out to me*

see how the strip runs? These use tiles though. YOu can use the mosaic instead... You can do that for the shower area... :) Something different ba. If there are budget constraints you can go for a thinner strip? :)

If there's concerns about it being slippery then can have two thin strips and one regular tile inbetween to create more friction. :)

My recess ah? Haven't start. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by pinkpetter

heh something like this...

bathroom.jpg

*source: unknown (will append it here if someone points it out to me*

see how the strip runs? These use tiles though. YOu can use the mosaic instead... You can do that for the shower area... :) Something different ba. If there are budget constraints you can go for a thinner strip? :)

If there's concerns about it being slippery then can have two thin strips and one regular tile inbetween to create more friction. :)

My recess ah? Haven't start. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAH !! looks chio leh

but it's true I'm worried abt the mosaic being too slippery cos usually mosaic surface like plastic leh and very slippery de :(

then if like what you said two thin strips hor not as nice as the one in the pic le hehehehe :D

eh ? how come your reno havent start ? uncle not free ah ? it's been quite some time le leh

WAH !! looks chio leh

but it's true I'm worried abt the mosaic being too slippery cos usually mosaic surface like plastic leh and very slippery de :(

then if like what you said two thin strips hor not as nice as the one in the pic le hehehehe :D

eh ? how come your reno havent start ? uncle not free ah ? it's been quite some time le leh

haha true. If your toilet has a wet-dry area then can consider it in the dry area ba. :) I liked this design but only chanced upon it after reno so couldn't do it. Sigh.

Ya Uncle not free... and I haven't been free also. haiz. Uncle asked me if I can have it in parts... and I agreed. Told him to do all the impt stuff first. Carpentry later. :)

haha true. If your toilet has a wet-dry area then can consider it in the dry area ba. :) I liked this design but only chanced upon it after reno so couldn't do it. Sigh.

Ya Uncle not free... and I haven't been free also. haiz. Uncle asked me if I can have it in parts... and I agreed. Told him to do all the impt stuff first. Carpentry later. :)

eh dun think so cos the way i pong pong hor like fighting inside so dun think there will be a spot dry after i bath leh hahahaha :P

anyway thanks for the suggestion i will see if it's feasible to do it and of cos my wife must agree upon it too since she seems to have her mind set on having mosaic for the whole shower area le :)