Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes intend to but hor how come my gap seems bigger than yours ah ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

eh can i "widen" my staircase to make the gap smaller ah ? hahahahaha :P

Ya lor.. the gap seems bigger.. "Widen" u wait long long. haha..You should see Dsman's unit.. he already having a big headache.. His staircase is very challenging.

Ya lor.. the gap seems bigger.. "Widen" u wait long long. haha..You should see Dsman's unit.. he already having a big headache.. His staircase is very challenging.

Ya i know haiz we all got our headaches

my main headache is the stupid toilets dunno why there's an angular shape there :(

Ya i know haiz we all got our headaches

my main headache is the stupid toilets dunno why there's an angular shape there :(

weird right? From your floorplan, it is suppose to be rectangular.. But, then I see angular shape here n there... maybe is hollow...false wall?

weird right? From your floorplan, it is suppose to be rectangular.. But, then I see angular shape here n there... maybe is hollow...false wall?

Ya i hope so

need to ask jason to take a look and see if it can hack to make it squarish again

Yo Kopi.

Congrats on getting the keys! Finally get a glimpse of your soon-to-be-transformed palace! :) Hack and re-do man! Hope the FSM's instructions doesn't affect much of what you planned though. This can be frustrating, depending on your preferences and level of belief for the FS elements.

Pet's idea about the mosaic is what I think would make a difference if you were to go ahead with doing a strip. If its that sort of proportion, it'll look really outstanding. The only thing I can see that will be quite annoying for you is all the sanitary pipes in the bathrooms. For some, wanna do box-up also like very difficult or impossible. Sometimes I wish the HDB architects could've done better with these! 2 sanitary pipes in the shower spoilt the whole look of my common toilet too.

Eagerly awaiting for your progress to unfold dude! :)

Kopi,

Congrats u finally get yr keys and kickstart yr reno soon!

Can go and buy yr toilets stuffs and etc liao.

I also got my FSM to audit the place first, then I went with the FSM audit floorplan and ask

IDs/ contractors to work on the quote and designs.

But some stuffs I did not follow FSM advise cos some not very practical n too many walls to hack and also $$$

But gd to follow the impt points he told u must change. Like for me, my kitchen sink to change to the

other end and stove also impt to note.

I also ask FSM for gd date to start reno. N told Mr K the date n time to start hacking.

Yo Kopi.

Congrats on getting the keys! Finally get a glimpse of your soon-to-be-transformed palace! :) Hack and re-do man! Hope the FSM's instructions doesn't affect much of what you planned though. This can be frustrating, depending on your preferences and level of belief for the FS elements.

Pet's idea about the mosaic is what I think would make a difference if you were to go ahead with doing a strip. If its that sort of proportion, it'll look really outstanding. The only thing I can see that will be quite annoying for you is all the sanitary pipes in the bathrooms. For some, wanna do box-up also like very difficult or impossible. Sometimes I wish the HDB architects could've done better with these! 2 sanitary pipes in the shower spoilt the whole look of my common toilet too.

Eagerly awaiting for your progress to unfold dude! :)

Yoz bro thanks thanks

seriously i have no ideas how to box up the sanitary pipes as it is very close to the toilet bowl, do not know why the **** they design in such a way sigh :(

what i'm worried is that by boxing up the sanitary pipes i will be left with little space for me to seat at the toilet bowl leh :(

Hmm....FSM did suggest some ideas which is totally out of what i intend to do for my house and the color he gives so ob piang therefore i guess i might not heed some of his advice due to that :P

Weee.... finally some pic (too bad cannot see at company ... tonight got time then see) - Finally going to start reno ... excited bo ?

Hahahaha bro think it's headache more than excited leh layout very funnie and challenging :D

Kopi,

Congrats u finally get yr keys and kickstart yr reno soon!

Can go and buy yr toilets stuffs and etc liao.

I also got my FSM to audit the place first, then I went with the FSM audit floorplan and ask

IDs/ contractors to work on the quote and designs.

But some stuffs I did not follow FSM advise cos some not very practical n too many walls to hack and also $$$

But gd to follow the impt points he told u must change. Like for me, my kitchen sink to change to the

other end and stove also impt to note.

I also ask FSM for gd date to start reno. N told Mr K the date n time to start hacking.

Hi cat thanks thanks :)

Yes some of the FSM advise is hmm....funnie i guess hahahaha

actually i'm not particular with some of the advices he gives other than my 财位

Wahahahaha :P

wa how they use the toilet until like that!? so horrible!

Ya lor so hack hack hack hehehehehe

My problematic MBR toilet

25102009012large.jpg

25102009011large.jpg

----------------------------------------------- END ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hihi coffee_o...

ur toilet condition the same as mine before my reno....when my MIL stepped in....she nearly fainted....she said sooo dirty...cannot imagine how ppl can use till such a condition...so...after she left...i quickily went to ntuc n bot all the detergent lah....brush lah...go back quickily give it a GOOD wash...becos didn't expect reno to start fast...and will be keep gg up to check this n that...sure cannot tahan the toilet....so bo bian...more or less had to wash abit... :P

wah kopi...finally

cant wait to see yur reno start

n i really need to learn from u...especially the glass staircase

now very frustrated thinking about mine

really deel like just doing a fireman pole!! lol

so when start?

hihi coffee_o...

ur toilet condition the same as mine before my reno....when my MIL stepped in....she nearly fainted....she said sooo dirty...cannot imagine how ppl can use till such a condition...so...after she left...i quickily went to ntuc n bot all the detergent lah....brush lah...go back quickily give it a GOOD wash...becos didn't expect reno to start fast...and will be keep gg up to check this n that...sure cannot tahan the toilet....so bo bian...more or less had to wash abit... :P

Wah want to reno start go and clean ah ? so on ?

i wont do such a thing le hehehehehe :P